Minecarts Glitching and Redstone Clocks Breaking

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by JoeDon16, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Hi,

I'm using PlotSquared and Multiverse, and there have been lots of issues with redstone clocks, and minecarts. Server TPS is good, almost always 19.95+, so that's not the issue. One of my staff members explained the minecarts thing like this: 'Currently, carts have been getting stuck on certain blocks and tracks, or have been hitting a ghost block (or entity?) and bouncing off like it normally would with a regular block. Occasionally, carts will just disappear without warning, leaving a track empty. Carts placed onto the track will run as normal as if the cart that disappeared wasn't even there. Carts that are stuck on blocks that get removed or destroyed manually, as well as ghost carts that disappear, will appear back on the track at a random time causing carts on the track to be doubled or tripled.'

His minecart tracks look like this:
    [​IMG]
    and this was the most recent issue:
    [​IMG]

For the redstone clocks, this is what's happening:
    [​IMG]
    or
    [​IMG]
    In the picture above, the duplicated redstone block isn't a ghost block, it's actually fully duplicated.

Any ideas on how to fix this? It's happening when he's next to the chunk this stuff is in, as far as he's noticed.

Thanks

2. Bump - still can't figure it out.

3. It could be an issue with the chunks that the minecarts are in being unloaded/loaded.

4. Probably is, but I don't know which plugin could be doing this. Forgot to mention I also use NoCheatPlus, doubt that'd do anything. If I had to bet this is PlotSquared as I've had so many issues with that plugin already, but I have no idea where in the configs I could fix it or anything.