Bungee - Spigot MineComm v0.995

Game to IRC chat, with game permission based irc commands, console commands and display

1. Ziptrax submitted a new resource:

MineComm - Game to IRC chat, with game permission based irc commands, console commands and display

Read more about this resource...

2. Any suggestions to improve the plugin?

3. This plugin already exists I don't see the need to make a new one.

4. Yes there are multiple game to irc bots out there, but what already exists about it? yes some of them out there do console commands, so what? this does other stuff as well as console commands.
    Others just check if you are op in a channel (see what people can do to your game if there is ever a netsplit on your irc network), this checks your ingame permissions so is more secure.

Please be more specific in your comments, thanks.

5. Ziptrax updated MineComm with a new update entry:

MineComm V0.995

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. I got a question i setted up a own IRC with UnrealIRCD + Services but now my problem is your bot does enter channels on diffrent servers... but when i let it join mine it wont join the channels it does join the IRC server... if i put into UnrealIRCD that it has to auto-join channel it works it will join the channels.. but i dont want any1 that joins irc to auto join that channel... normally the script of the bot did it itself but now its not working anymore could u please help me out fixing this :D cause i love u plugin <3 really like it to work as it suppose to be