Premium Minecord | Proximity Voice Chat [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by MrSpomg, Aug 6, 2018.

1. #1 MrSpomg, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Hey,
    where can i find the Guild ID?

thx

-pat

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. thx :) found it already yesterday :)

4. yepp, review will flw asap!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi,
    i just got my bot set up, now im having some Problems:
    Code (Text):
    [21:41:29 WARN]: [Minecord] Task #670 for Minecord v1.1 generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
            at me.spomg.minecord.utils.ScoreboardsManager.setScoreboard(ScoreboardsManager.java:54) ~[?:?]
            at me.spomg.minecord.schedulers.ScoreboardsScheduler.run(ScoreboardsScheduler.java:75) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:76) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb3d921-2b93d83]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:361) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb3d921-2b93d83]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:739) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb3d921-2b93d83]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:406) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb3d921-2b93d83]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:679) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb3d921-2b93d83]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:577) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb3d921-2b93d83]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_181]

Code (Text):
    java version "1.8.0_181"
    Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_181-b13)
    Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.181-b13, mixed mode)
    and:

users in the server dont get their Minecraft name, it just flashes a few times and keeps the old name.
    also, no moving or new channels created.

am i retarded?

6. So about the nick: it just keeps flashing, and i think i followed the tutorial step-by-step.

I dont have any other errors then the one i sent already :(

7. TheCreeperSPOMG updated Minecord with a new update entry:

Release [1.1.1] - Bug fixing & API update.

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. any demo picture ingame or something interested but i would like to see what it look like ingame

9. This looks pretty interesting. Any chance I could get a tester license? I have a server that only friends play on (generally 4 including myself), and I actually thought of this idea before I saw this project. I was going to code it up myself after I take a semester of Java, but here it is. :)
    I would be willing to document how this works in a video (just BG music and MC) to get such a license for my Raspberry Pi MC server.
    As of right now, I have a different solution that bridges text chat and the console to Discord.
    Edit: Maybe not. I don't want to be accused for stealing your code when/if I make that concept I had before I saw this. ;)

#10 k9lego, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  10. Awesome! I'll test it as soon as I can and provide feedback! Thanks!

So, the scoreboard and the renaming works now great!

I still cant get the bot to move me, migt be my mistake, but i actually re-made the bot and deleted the old one... ill check more later

Right now you can only use voice, no text chat.
    The bot only renames players and moves them in sub-voice channels based on location ingame

#11 HoLiSchit, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  11. just take a picture anyone very dam simple there juste neeed image wtf

12. @TheCreeperSPOMG i still cant get the bot to see players in the waiting-channel i guess:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The Channel-Ids are setup in the config, md sync works, too, renaming works also.

Config:
    Code (YAML):
    Options:
     # The list of worlds in which the plugin will be disabled.
      DisabledWorlds
    : []
      # Whether or not the plugin will change the Discord nickname of linked players.
      SetNick
    : true
      # The radius in with a group of players have to be in order to start voice chatting.
      Radius
    : 250
      # Whether or not players must press a key (X by default) in order to talk. This key must be configured by each player
      # in his/her Discord settings.
      UseVoiceActivity
      # Whether or not a scoreboard will appear showing the information of the voice chat for each player. Disable this
      # setting if you are using any other scoreboard-depending plugin.
      UseScoreboard
      # If the previous setting is enabled, whether or not to remove the scoreboard when a player is not chatting (although
      # he/she has the voice chat enabled).
      RemoveScoreboardOnDisconnect
    : false

# Discord settings of the plugin.
    Discord
    :
     # The token ID of the Discord bot. (This field has to be filled in order to enable the plugin: read the installation
      # instructions).
      Token
    : #TOKEN
      # The guild ID of the guild in which the Discord bot will operate. (This field has to be filled in order to enable the
      # plugin: read the installation instructions).
      Guild
    : #SERVER ID
      # The channel ID of the Discord guild waiting channel. (This field has to be filled in order to enable the plugin:
      # read the installation instructions).
      WaitingChannel
    : #CHANNEL ID
      # The list of roles IDs which will be able to see all the voice chat channels but not connect.
      BypassRoles
    : []

13. Yes, sure! I'ts just me with multiple pcs and accounts, but that should work anyway i guess :unsure:

14. I think dis is because ur in the Waiting-Channel and not in a Bot-Channel!

for us the scoreboard works but we only see us in the scoreboard and not other people in the channel.

15. i`m working with Pat on this Plugin! we searched so long for something like this!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. The scooreboard looks like this

PS: my full name is Legend_Awakening and Pat was i my channel at that time

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I think we have found a bug, we have 3 Players ( Player 1 in the middel, 2 (Blue area,Blue clothes ) to test on our stage system. Player one was standing in the middle of a radius of 5 blocks, then player 2 comes next to player one, they will be moved in one channel. If Player 3 Comes to them, Player 1 and Player 2 are moved in another Channel. Then Player 1 and 2 get moved randomly into channels.

http://prntscr.com/kgsbkn

18. MrSpomg updated Minecord with a new update entry:

Release [1.1.3] - Bug fixing & optimization.

Read the rest of this update entry...