Minecraft 1.0 Server

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Hellinduction, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Yo, so im making a minecraft server starting on 1.0 and then slowly climbing up the version, im having a few issues though, first of all i cant seem to make my domain work with it (Im not using a dedicated port, im not sure if i need to), secondly everyone has a steve skin and thirdly getting players UniqueId's is returning a different UUID than what i see on websites.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
  2. [​IMG]

#2 MrDienns, Sep 5, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I want to start playing a new game. Starting with Windows 98 and the slightly updating to newer version. Where do I find DirectX12?

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. I want to start making new hardware. Starting with iPod 2 and then slightly updating to newer versions. Where do I find iPod Touch?

5. Strahan

Benefactor

You don't need a dedicated port, no. Basic DNS records don't care about ports. The problem will be if you do not have a dedicated IP. If that's the case, you need to either see if the ISP can give you a static IP (doubtful) or switch to a dynamic DNS service like No-IP or DynDNS. If this is paid hosting, then you already have a static IP so that's irrelevant.

6. Optic_Fusion1

Resource Staff

You're using a heavily outdated version, thing's changed massively between then and now of course shit's broke.
    I know for a fact a certain set of versions have no sound/music due to them being so old