Minecraft realeased 1.15.2

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Darkrisen, Jan 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft 1.15.2 was released today.
    Not sure when Spigot will release it's version of 1.15.2.

But this is just a notification about the update, seems like allot of fixes in this release.

#1 Darkrisen, Jan 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. It just came out. Spigot doesn't update immediately with Minecraft. Give it some time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Oh I have no problems with waiting :)
    Was just to let everyone know about the release.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Yay can't wait to disable Pillager Patrols and the wandering Trader by Gamerule. \o/
    (yes I know there's some Plugins doing this but I prefer the Gamerule thing ^^)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yes That is def going to be awesome setup for Bungeecord when using different server styles, and designs.

6. It was only just released... Give the developers some time to work their magic before creating threads asking for an eta. Remember, rushed projects always end with bugs and problems!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. OP already said he's not asking about Spigot 1.15.2. He only meant to tell people 1.15.2 is out I suppose.

8. It felt like a passive aggressive way of asking for when a 1.15.2 spigot update was going to be released, but that's just my opinion. For now, I suggest anybody looking to be able to have players join their server with the 1.15.2 client to use ViaVersion - 2.2.3.

9. My Apologies, I noticed I put a Question mark instead of a period.
    So ya wasn't actually asking when it was going to release, was just stating I didn't know when. XD
    Hope that clears up the confusion.

10. While I'm sure you had good intentions, I'm not sure notification of a new Minecraft release was entirely necessary. However, the gesture is appreciated.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.