Minecraft Server dying

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Welcome_234, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Hello,

I have been having a good player base with 15-10 players online Max everyday, but in the past month it has being going below 10 so now it's 10-5 max. In the community of the server, the players are quitting and saying goodbye to the server and give their stuff away. I haven't updated the server in several months as I can't find anything to add. There is Survival, Creative, PVP and Bedwars in my server.
    How can I prevent my server from dying and update it?

2. Think of unique ideas and get them custom made for your server or find existing plugins that can achieve the functionality that you want. As in what you should add... Most people won't give away their unique ideas to you as they could implement it into Minecraft and get a playerbase going themselves. Take some time, think about it, especially from a player standpoint. What would you like to see added to your server? What would other players like to see be added? What gives players a reason to keep coming back and playing? All these questions you'll have to answer, but if you can answer them, you're on your way to revamping your server. Good luck!

• Agree Agree x 1