Minecraft Server Network

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Anvils, May 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I'm interested in running a professional Minecraft Minigames Network with completely custom features, including custom games, maps, and plugins. I have the money, but not the knowledge, which is why I wanted to ask if anyone would like to join me on the project.

Here's what I need:
    - Builders: I will need a custom built main lobby, as well as 8 waiting lobbies, and 8 game lobbies.
    - Developers: I will need experienced developers who can create completely custom minigames from scratch, and can also help me any time after the plugin is made. I will also need a custom economy system, one for cosmetics, and another for game items.
    - Staff Members: I'm also requesting a staff team of about 15 people who can be online and moderate chat for a few hours every week, and you must also be able to speak fluent English and have good grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation when chatting, etc.
    - Managers: People who can manage the server, organize events, plan for future updates, let the players know about important upcoming changes or events.
    - Web Developers: People who know HTML and CSS/PHP and can code a functional professional, elegant looking website, as well as design a custom theme for our forums (XenForo) and a webstore, I will be using MinecraftMarket for the server donation shop.
    - Advertisers: People who can spread the word about the server anywhere that would grow our playerbase, as well as get us more donations to help pay for the server.

I won't be able to pay a lot in the beginning, but as we make profit from the server, you will definitely be paid a fair amount. Only serious people contact me please.

My Skype: myrevhd
    Please let me know the reason you're adding me on Skype when sending a contact request.

Thank you!

2. donation & shop in the same sentence.
    'calling it a donation' cliche

3. say your budget >.>

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Good luck on that. I guarantee you will not even come close to putting together a team without money. Start small and grow over time.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I can be a Manager. :D

6. Well, I now have a pretty large budget and most of these positions are filled. But thanks for the suggestions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.