Minecraft World's Dont Want To Load.

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by VayCanDios, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Hello.

So, I setup my minecraft server on my pc, I loaded the worlds and turned on the server, checked everything was fine added a few things and fixed a few things.

Now, I bought a dedicated server from OVH, which I also setup, I added my files onto the dedicated server and run the start.sh, the server opened fine, I joined on and boom my spawn world is not loading only a flat world, which displays my holograms that I setup before on the spawn world, so it seems like none of the chunks of the spawn are loading.

Anyone can suggest any help? I cant see any logs that would concide with this.

2. On spigot you need to rename the world file to 'world'

3. WAS

WAS

How did you upload your world files?
    Uhh what? If that's what your config is set to...

4. No-one ever changes that...

5. WAS

WAS

Lol "no-one", when in fact a lot do.

6. Yeah the name of the world is ^world.

7. I just uploaded all the files in one, using winscp. And then run the server but with start.sh rather than .bat

8. WAS

WAS

Again. How did you upload your world? What is your FTP settings? Did you upload in a archive? What archive settings?

Your transfer mode encoding may have been set wrong on your FTP client. Make sure it's "Binary"

9. I mean average joe or me. I just change it for multiverse

10. I think I dont how in the world do you do that? I am using winscp.

11. WAS

WAS

Take a look at some information regarding Transfer Modes for WinSCP https://winscp.net/eng/docs/transfer_mode

Try ensuring WinSCP is in Binary mode, and not ASCII or Auto. If it wasn't on Binary, try setting it to Binary and try again.

Note: FileZilla is a lot better client for new people to FTP.

12. Yeah I had it set on binary so its all fine, I tried reuploading the files but the same thing happens.

UPDATE^

It seems like multiverse is bugging or something, I teleported to a map, It all showed up for like 2 seconds and then deleted itself and I just ended up on the flat floor.

#12 VayCanDios, Apr 23, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  13. WAS

WAS

Oh yeah I've seen that actually before where it shows original map and than reloads. I thought that was a old bug. Like 1.6.4 I don't recall what the fix was