Web MinecraftMarket donation platform (Spigot, Bungeecord, Nukkit, Sponge compatible) 3.5.0

The #1 webstore platform for Minecraft servers.

1. MinecraftMarket submitted a new resource:

MinecraftMarket (Spigot, Bungeecord, Nukkit, Bukkit compatible) - Minecraft donation platform

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Can you add an in game reload command please?

3. @R4GE_BABY is currently compiling a document which I will add to the main resource post for you :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks! :D
    Will a reload command also be added soon? :D

5. Welcome back

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Glad to be back on top form :) Feeling much better now the update is over with, can go back to smaller more frequent updates now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Main post has been updated to include more plugin details and command list.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I actually have opened a ticket before about the GUI bug, but maybe 2 or 3 years later, and still haven't gotten a reply :S
    That's why I've switched to BuyCraft though, they're a lot more reliable ;)

9. Well we have only had tickets since this update before you would have used the contact us page. It's possible your email was lost in our spam box by mistake.

Please feel free to raise the issue again in our ticket system if you feel the need to do so, I will also assume the GUI conflict is an old issue and is no longer relevant to the current version of the plugin considering the 2-3 year time line you're referring to.

10. Would appreciate it if you fixed your content (categories & items) page, it doesn't load.

Code (Text):
    Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONTENT_LENGTH_MISMATCH

11. We have just had multiple reports of this issue and are investigating if you wish to collaborate on finding the cause of this issue please feel free to join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/ts96BNc

12. Java 7 Support ?

13. We are sorry but there won't be Java 7 support and we highly recommend you to update from Java 7 to Java 8.

14. We will be reviewing all of our tickets later tonight sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

15. question; How big is your team currently?