MineDB: The Knowledge Database of Minecraft

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by olivervscreeper, May 21, 2015.

1. Howdy!

I've been working on something pretty awesome recently: currently, there is no way to obtain a machine readable list of Minecraft versions, release dates and even items - oh wait, now there is.

http://minedb.eu/
    is a MongoDB database accessible via. JSON which means it can be read by almost any language (including Java, of course) - feedback is greatly appreciated.

2. Looks interesting! I will have a look into further development!

3. Thanks! Be sure to let me know how you get on, if you want anything added, and any questions!

4. Very intersting, I will use it for my launcher ! ;)
    EDIT : But this is not the good place to post this thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. That's amazing! Be sure to let me know once there's a site, Twitter or any screenshots, as I'd love to see it for myself.

6. Is it meant to be like this?

[​IMG]
    (notice the 1970)

Other than that it looks great, might be quite useful in the future.

7. I had to fill the page with some bad jokes, and that was one of them.
    It shows 42 requests (the answer to the life, universe and everything) since 1st Jan 1970 (Search "Unix Epoch").

I might remove it if it confuses too many people!

8. Oh yeah! That went completely over my head lol, can't believe I didn't see that xD

9. 42 for the win! :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Just found this post and the website is offline. is there a new domain or something or is the website removed

-Ruben, Founder Flintcrafted

11. Sadly it was costly to run and maintain and wasn't used, so I decided to discontinue the site. The code is still on GitHub if you're interested in hosting your own copy: https://github.com/oliverdunk/MineDB

• Like Like x 1
  12. can you explain a bit more what you can do with this website?? i installed it on my domain.