Spigot Minepacks (Backpack Plugin) (MC 1.7-1.18) 2.4.3

Free and reliable backpack plugin with different backpack sizes, multilanguage and MySQL storage.

1. Because it allow players to store more items in their backpack than you have given them?
    You can allow them in the backpack by changing the PreventInBackpack option to false.

2. thx man! great plugin btw!

3. How do I allow non-op players to use /backpack?

4. By giving them the "backpack.use" permission.
    You can control the size with one of the size permissions "backpack.size.<amount of rows (1-6)>" (like "backpack.size.6").

If you do not have a permission plugin you can use the "permissions.yml" file (in the same folder as the servers .jar file and the plugins folder). By adding this:
    Code (YAML):
    minepacks:
    : true
      children
    :
        backpack.use
        backpack.size.6

5. GeorgH93 updated Minepacks (Backpack Plugin) (MC 1.7-1.14) with a new update entry:

v2.0.10:

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Hello. First of all i want to say that this plugin is the best of its kind. I am here to report a bug tho. I disabled shulkerboxes in backpack but i found a workarround. If you have an item in the backpack and you have a shulker box in any of the main slots (the 9 slots that you allways see) you can hold the cursor on the item that is in the backpack and press the key that the shulker box is in. For example if i have a shulker box in my first slot and i have a shovel in the backpack i can place my cursor over the shovel and press "1" and it will change the shulkerbox with the shovel. Doesn't work the other way arround tho and I don't get any errors or anything like that. I think it is a problem with the way the plugin checks to see if the item is a shulkerbox.

Sorry for making you read all this. :) And Thank You.

7. Thanks for the report. Will fix it as soon as possible.

8. All backpacks that have been stored with v1.18 or newer will work on MC 1.13/1.14.
    If you have ever used v1.19 all older backpacks should have been converted to the new format and will work on MC 1.13/1.14.

9. Thank you very much, thanks for fast response

10. Item whitelist items please

11. cant you do that in the config?

12. I would like to create a backpack where only white list items are allowed, the setting is for blacklist

13. Will customizable item backpacks, rather than /backpack, ever be implemented?

14. It is planned, but it has a very low priority right now. In case anything new happens with it, you will be able to find the details here: https://github.com/GeorgH93/Minepacks/issues/30

15. What happens when you have allowed the Level 6 backpack via perms and then you change the perms to only allow something lower? What happens to those items in those slots?

16. The items will drop the next time the player opens the backpack.