Spigot Minepacks (Backpack Plugin) (MC 1.7-1.18) 2.4.3

Free and reliable backpack plugin with different backpack sizes, multilanguage and MySQL storage.

1. Either turn of the narration the game settings or disable the messages you don't like in the language file.
    You can disable any message by setting it's send method to disabled in the language file.
    Example:
    Code (YAML):
       Clean:
          BackpackCleaned
    : "Backpack cleared."
          BackpackCleaned_SendMethod
    : disabled

2. Thank you very much!

3. Hello i have a Problem with Minepacks
    when i restart the server it comes this error https://pastebin.com/vyMn49Z9
    and when i reload the server it work
    when i reload the server other plugin in this server wont work
    its a mysql error

4. Please try this build, it should give more details when it fails to connect to the database. It also adds a command to reload the plugin in the case of a failed connection attempt.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi

This plugin is EULA compliant ?

thank you

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Like with most plugins that depends on how you use it.
    You control the size of the backpack that a player has via permissions. As long as you do not make it exclusive (or bigger) to paying players I there is no problem with the EULA.

7. as i understand it, this plugin provides a function that is not available in vanilla minecraft. therefore it should not be against EULA whatsoever if someone chose to only allow backpack access to donors. and/or to alter the sizes offered to paying players versus non paying. the only issue with EULA comes as putting a paywall up on vanilla features. like some prison servers where you couldnt even mine without paying money. or not being able to craft with diamond unless you pay money etc. but if the plugin offers something that is not otherwise available in minecraft then it is outside of the EULA altogether. your plugin is perfect for EULA compliance

8. Hello so for the past few months I've been using MySql as my storage type. But in the past week so my server is getting attacked with bots and in this time the connection from server to database stops or something and weird things happen like item disappearing, other appearing after they were already used etc. So I wanted to move back to SQLite. Is there a way to do this and also migrate the data from MySql to SQLite? I saw the command /backpack migrate but from what I've seen it didn't work. I've tried changing the storing type to SQLite and then using the command. I've tried like 3-4 things. Could you help me understand the command and how to use it? Here is information about MP and my server:
    https://gyazo.com/d3db4de553820852b8a38873444db397

Thank you

Just found this page :)) https://github.com/GeorgH93/Minepacks/wiki/Migration-Manual

Sorry for bothering I will try that first.

So i've tried that but when I try using it I get this error:
    https://paste.helpch.at/ewelobuxeb.nginx

This is after I do /bp migrate db SQLite start.
    Also it worked for me to migrate it to Files. But I want it to SQLite if possible

Finally it worked. I had a .db file that was old and I assume the tables did not match or something like that

#348 BlitzGamer88, Apr 25, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  9. Hey, I'm using minepacks on minehut server hosting and non-op players don't receive and can't open backpacks, I tried to paste the following in permissions.yml but it doesn't seem to work:

Minepacks:
    default: true
    children:
    backpack.use: true
    backpack.size.6: true
    backpack.fullpickup: true
    backpack.clean: true
    backpack.noCooldown: true
    backpack.keepOnDeath: true

I'm not really good with these things so can you let me know how exactly I can allow non-ops to open and get backpacks

10. Please make sure that you have indented them correctly. Like this:
    Code (YAML):
    Minepacks:
    : true
      children
    :
        backpack.use
        backpack.size.6
        backpack.fullpickup
        backpack.clean
        backpack.noCooldown
        backpack.keepOnDeath

11. Thank you, this fixed it

12. GeorgH93 updated Minepacks (Backpack Plugin) (MC 1.7-1.15) with a new update entry:

v2.3.6

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Hi there!
    How can I prevent players from getting a backpack into their inventory?
    I only want to let them open the backpack
    with the command /backpack. :3

14. You can use the ItemShortcut.Enabled config option to disable the item.

15. Is the update with bigger minepacks i.e. more pages coming anytime soon?
    Also it would be great if an option to allow players to turn on and off the backpack in the inventory feature.

16. I haven't had as much time as I have hoped, but I am making good progress. UI is done, currently working on the required database changes. It will probably be available end of the month / early next month.
    There will be an option to allow players to change the style of the backpack item and one of the options will be to disable it (if the admin allows it of course).

17. Hello, I'd like to know is there a command to give player a backpack item immediately?
    Thanks

18. Will be added with the next feature update.
    If you don't want to wait you can use the dev builds which already have the command.

19. Hello @GeorgH93 ! :)

I am the author of ChestSort (www.chestsort.de) and I added support for your Minepacks plugin, so that ChestSort users can easily sort a backpack just like any other chest. However, I got a suggestion to make the player head created by Minepacks in the player inventory stay in its place instead of being sorted. Is there any possibility to check if a player head "belongs" to a backpack using your Minepacks API?

Thank you in advance :)