Spigot MineResetLite (with WorldEdit v6/v7, TokenEnchant explosive support) 4.2.14-VK

Based on the original with my fixes and update to support multiple server versions including 1.15.x

1. if you're using the latest MRL, you do not need to use MRLP since all MRLP's functions are now integrated into MRL.

2. oh thank you, i'm just downloaded both of them yesterday, i don't know that. my bad :p

3. Anyone else having an issue with being teleported under the map when a mine resets?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I haven't had that problem, but I set a teleport point for all my mines when they reset using /mrl settp <mine>

5. Is there a setting to prevent the mines from resetting on serverrestart ? When resetting the mine by command everyone is teleported to the tp-point set for the mine. When it resets by itself, the players are teleported on top of the mine

6. i wonder if it's possible to spawn in blocks in non allowed positions, like cactus on stone touching other blocks.

7. How come resetPercent flag isnt working

8. working fine for me, did you make sure to use a floating point instead of a number? eg 0.05 for 5%

9. i doubt it.

10. Very good plugin.
    You have successfully taken over MineResetLite well play to you.

One problem, how to use custom OR english language.
    Because with default configuration "locale: en" I have the messages in french (because the vps was in french ?)
    I want use the english messages OR a custom messages, how?

I have try create a "phrases_fr.properties" and use "locale: fr" with use "https://github.com/TeamVK/MineResetLite/blob/master/src/main/resources/phrases.properties" but don't work.

Please help me.

Thanks.

11. Hello,

I am using your plugin and i don't know how i can do it so there is nothing said in chat when mines reset, could you tell me how to remove the message ?

12. you can set "silent" flag for the mine.

13. in files or in game?

• /mrl flag <mine name> <setting> <value>
      • Permissions: mineresetlite.mine.flag
      • /mrl flag most importantly modifies settings for automatic resets. Each flag is detailed below:
        • resetDelay: The integer number of minutes between every mine reset. For example, if the resetDelay was 10, the mine would reset every 10 minutes.
        • resetWarnings: A comma separated list of integer minute values to warn players of the imminent mine reset. For example, to display a warning at 10, 5, and 1 minute before the reset, set the value of resetWarnings to: 10,5,1,30s,10s,5s,4s,3s,2s,1s
          If 'resetPercent' is specified, you can use this flag option to specify at what remaining %s, you display reset warning message(s).
        • fillMode: Boolean, whether or not to activate fill mode on reset of this mine. Fill mode means only blocks that are air will be changed. This mode is not commonly used on prison servers. NOTE: as of v4.0.3, this mode will reset the blocks whose material type does not belong to the mine.
        • surface: A block type. When set to anything but air, sets the top block of the mine to always be the specified block after a reset. This hides "surface ores" that are freebies. When set to air, the flag is cleared.
        • silent: Boolean. If true (the default), the mine will announce when it has been automatically reset. When false, the mine won't announce that. This flag doesn't apply to command-initiated resets.

• Like Like x 1
  14. [QUO
    do you by any chance know how i can do it so items dont use durability? they cant get damaged ?

15. HOW i can add haste into potion effect??

16. For some reason when I select the 2 blocks with //wand and do /mrl create A it says Make a selection first. But with the old MRL plugin, I had no issues with selecting.

17. /mrl pos1 /mrl pos2 position is where you look