Premium MineSecure [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by md_5, Jun 29, 2014.

1. md_5

Administrator Developer

That's a bug with WorldGuard ignoring the fact that MineSecure cancelled the event then

2. Is there any way to use the same authentication for both my main and my smurfs?
    Or will I need to have 3 different authenticators added in my Google Authenticator?

And if not, can I manipulate the database into thinking the accounts share the same authenticator?

3. You can manipulate the database. Just give your smurfs the samexauth code in the db as your main

• Like Like x 1
  4. TheCynicalKitty

TheCynicalKitty Previously ChrisIsHD

So 2 small things with this plugin, Is there a way to make the message post on a delay to users so it posts AFTER my MOTD (it gets hidden a little bit), 2ndly is there a way to set a wider radius a user can move on a block (they jitter about like hell if they move without a 2FA example below, also spams chat like a bitch)

Example: http://cruxedkat.live/s/20192913634.gif

Also this plugin doesnt remember cross servers... thats going to get real old real quick, even using the bungeecord plugin

#604 TheCynicalKitty, Nov 29, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  5. it does remember cross server if you set it all to the same DB. as for the other things, fully agree with you there

6. TheCynicalKitty

Mine was connected to same DB, didnt want to remember :(

7. md_5

Administrator Developer

8. TheCynicalKitty

@md_5 So 2 small things with this plugin, Is there a way to make the message post on a delay to users so it posts AFTER my MOTD (it gets hidden a little bit), 2ndly is there a way to set a wider radius a user can move on a block (they jitter about like hell if they move without a 2FA example below, also spams chat like a bitch)

Example: http://cruxedkat.live/s/20192913634.gif

9. Can you make this ask 2fa after authme login?

10. Hi @md_5

Currently running the latest version on 1.15.2 and it starts up with no issues.
    When I log in I am prompted to use the /2fa command.
    After I run the command I receive the message that a map has been sent to me but I don't actually receive anything so I am unable to scan any code. My inventory is empty so I am not sure what the issue is. There are also no errors in the console when /2fa is executed.

Thanks

11. This functionality is now built into AuthMeReloaded, as far as I know. At least, that's how we do 2FA for staff.

12. md_5

Administrator Developer

Works for me, latest spigot 1.15.2: git-Spigot-c574e08-37f32da

Are you up to date? Have you tried without other plugins? What game mode are you in?

13. I got it to work using Spigot 1.15.2. Completely forgot I was using Paper.
    I was able to authenticate my account on Spigot and then returned to using Paper. I am not sure why the map was not appearing on Paper.

Thanks

14. An idea that I would love to see added would be one that allows opting in and out of cached IP saving. Some 2FA users might share a PC/Account and would prefer not to have an accidental login doing damage while other staff might have private accounts/pcs and not require this and can just use the more convenient cached IP option.

Apart from that the plugin looks really good and I am planning to purchase it!

15. Hi md_5
    We have the same issue as superzyr. Does the plugin work on Paper? As far as I remember it worked on a Paper 1.14 server, but a map ist not given on 1.15.2

16. md_5

Administrator Developer

Well this is SpigotMC.org so naturally the plugin is tested and supported against Spigot. If other server software is incompatible with Spigot plugins that's not my issue.

17. I never said it was your issue. I just asked if you knew. There's no need to be rude. Anyway, now I know who I'm not gonna be buying any more plugins from.

18. Question, is there a way to make the players be able to walk like 2 blocks in any direction rather than being stuck to one block? When players join and start moving right away it makes them constantly teleport back. The only way to avoid this is to have a player join and not move at all before typing /2fa.

19. md_5

Administrator Developer

It should only cancel their movement if they move across blocks:
    Code (Text):
            Location from = event.getFrom();
            Location to = event.getTo();

if ( from.getBlockX() != to.getBlockX() || from.getBlockY() != to.getBlockY() || from.getBlockZ() != to.getBlockZ() )
            {
                tryCancel( event.getPlayer(), event );
            }
    I'm not sure what the "best" way to cancel a move event is, but if they stop trying to move they shouldn't be teleported back. It's only "gltichy" if they're constantly trying to move despite being cancelled.

20. Next time it happens I will get a recording. I will also test it on a localhost server to see if there could be some conflicting plugin or something causing them to continue being teleported back even if they stop moving.