Premium MineSecure [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by md_5, Jun 29, 2014.

1. md_5

Administrator Developer

No, but you probably put non-english characters in your map url or caption.

If your config.yml is default, then your server software is probably broken and you won't get support from me.

2. Healed only in English.
    Thank you very much.
    By the way, isn't the command to cancel 2FA implemented?
    Rebooting the server every time I did a MAP test was very annoying.
    I felt that it was a problem for the player to not be able to cancel.

3. md_5

Administrator Developer

Sorry what do you mean

4. "/2fa", you will not be able to discard the map once it is in the authentication waiting state. (Normal behavior).
    The problem is that it is impossible to move the hotbar with the map in your possession even if you log out of the server unless you complete the authentication.
    In other words, I need a command to cancel the action.
    These can be forced by restarting the server to cancel the authentication wait state, but I don't think it's a good state.
    The problem is that players who want to authenticate 2fa but try to stop the authentication have no way to stop it.

#724 mA0w0, Oct 23, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  5. is there a way to add bypass to auth me commands like /login? for some reason it keeps asking for 2fa before player actually logins with /login

6. Hi, I have a concern about this plugin, despite the a2f enabled, we can still use the blacklist commands.

7. md_5

Administrator Developer

What is a blacklist command? This is unlikely to be an issue with this plugin.

8. Hello, excuse me, but I want to make a suggestion for the plugin, what happens is that I realized that one can execute commands and go to another server, which is completely unsafe having the plugin, therefore I suggest you add please to all type of action is blocked without adding the code...

9. md_5

Administrator Developer

Add the plugin to bungee

10. Is this plugin compatible with Velocity Proxy?

11. md_5

Administrator Developer

This is a Bungee / Spigot plugin