Premium Miniature Pets - Boost up your personal server with amazing customizeable pets! [HALLOWEEN SALE]...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by NacOJerk, May 30, 2016.

1. It will not be updated to 1.14, 1.14.1 or 1.14.2. This plugin is no longer supported. Reason: the author

Has deleted his acc. ;3

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ??? really??? please I need for 1.14! that's why I bought it to be premium! if this add-on is not going to be updated, please PASS ME THE PLEASEE SOURCE CODE! I need it, thank you!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sikatsu

Patron

The account is not deleted, don't spread false information.

4. OK thanks! I hope the support for 1.14.1 thanks xDD

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nope, you can't find any profile of author now

6. The author is still active, stop spreading false information :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. please some version for 1.14? beta? Thank you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I was thinking of purchasing this, but after reading the terms of service, I've come to the conclusion that we won't due to the developer only selling 'access' to a plugin, not the plugin, itself.

Not a big fan of devs trying to sell licenses that they can rescind at any time, for any reason, or having to worry about host servers going down, or something messing up outside of my own server and affecting it -- Especially when it seems to have done so, notably, in the past, judging by a handful of posts in this thread.

In my mind, it's every bit as malicious as a backdoor. I understand that you have to protect your interests, and your rights, but that's that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Hi Maxi, that command is /mpet pet PETTYPE PLAYERNAME

10. LoL how long have you been working on it ?

11. MiniaturePets updated Miniature Pets - Boost up your personal server with amazing customizeable pets! with a new update entry:

Change Log

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Does it support paper spigot?

13. upwindman

Supporter

When click to spawn in a pet, it just automatically removes it. Also MYSQL does not work

14. When click to spawn in a pet, it just automatically removes it. Please answer developer. How may I fix this?

15. I'm pretty sure the plugin works without internet access, so it's not that bad

16. Is it possible to prevent pets from despawning on world change?
    Maybe add a config value that control this.

Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1