Premium Miniature Pets - Boost up your personal server with amazing customizeable pets! [HALLOWEEN SALE]...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by NacOJerk, May 30, 2016.

1. PhanaticD

Patron

I am getting this error every time I open a chest "Error in open inventory" had to zipgrep all my jar and found it in com/kirelcodes/miniaturepets/packetListeners/handle/handlers/OpenInventoryOutHandler.class

why you using println instead of bukkit logger

2. There's no way that having ride-able mobs that can fly is EULA friendly

3. Hostile type mpets wont spawn they instantly remove

4. The pets are not ridable. When I try to ride them I can sit on them but they do not move.

5. The plugin causes a crash/severe lag when someone attempts to ride their pet.

6. There any way to see what this plugin actually does? There's no screenshots or videos on the page showcasing its features. (unless I'm blind) I'd love to see what I'm getting before I actually purchase the plugin.

7. Any 1.15 support coming soon?

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Anyone know if it's possible to set the color of mobs in mpets? Like when you set the pet to be a vanilla mob (e.g. a sheep), any way to set the color?

9. MiniaturePets updated Miniature Pets - Boost up your personal server with amazing customizeable pets! with a new update entry:

Resource Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Update to 1.15 pls

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Latest update says it fixes Crash when you try to ride pet. I still crash when I right click the Pet. Standing by for guidance. Thanks!

12. It crashes the player when they right click the pet.

13. People still crash upon right clicking their pets.. please fix this!
    paper 1.15.1

14. Sad still no 1.15.1 support. Thank you for keeping the plugin updated regardless.

15. Players crash when trying to open the gui. Since this is a paid plugin (which I haven't had too long!) could you possibly update it? It is unusable currently.

Line 20772: [14:05:59] [Server thread/INFO]: Joes lost connection: Internal Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can not set int field net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayOutOpenWindow.b to java.lang.String

16. Thank you thank you!! This really is a key plugin! Yes there are other pet plugins but none like this!