Spigot [Minigame] Tnt Tag 2.2

Tag minigame

1. .
    Please check your startup log and see if there is another, earlier error occurring. I have a feeling I know what the problem is but I just wanna be sure... Go here and try the JAR file in the attachments to see if it fixes your issue.

Thank you!

2. You are too powerful, I hope you can make more mini-mini games: such as: colormatch and repel stick games or explosive egg mini games and the like, hee hee:p:p

• Like Like x 1
  3. So, we need Messages.yml file, can you add it following this format?
    (message types[parameters]: actionbar[fadein,time,fadeout]; bossbar[color,segment,value]; chat; scoreboard[line];
    title[fadein,time,fadeout]; subtitle[fadein,time,fadeout]; hologram[x,y,z,w]; \n[message_name,tick_delay] - (without name):split message to more lines and show them after tick_delay(useful for holograms or multiple messages per trigger), (with name):show selected message after tick_delay(very useful to make animation for each message type))...
    (placeholders: [current_timer-placeholder], [all_round_time-placeholder], [tnt_player_name-placeholder], [active_event-placeholder], [active_ability-placeholder], [player_state-placeholders[win, lose, kills e.t.c]], [game_start_timer-placeholder], [winner_player_name-placeholder], [looser_player_name-placeholder], [current_round_number-placeholder], [current_arena_name-placeholder], other placeholders from arena settings like tnt-players count and e.t.c...)
    ENG:
    actionbar:
    - round_time:[0.1,1,2]:"&6TNT-time:&f&l [current_timer-placeholder] &e/&f&l [all_round_time-placeholder]"
    chat:
    - ability_use:"&eYour ability&f&l [active_ability-placeholder] &eactivated now!"
    bossbar:
    - tnt_tracker:[red, 5, 100%]:"&cCurrent TNT:&f&l [tnt_player_name-placeholder]"
    hologram:
    - visit_table:[702,51,-45.5,minigames_world]:"&6&nCurrent game is running on"\n"&f&l[current_arena_name-placeholder]"\n[45]"&eG o o d l u c k ! )"
    scoreboard:
    - win_state:[2]:"&3&nWins&8 |&f&l [player_win_state-placeholder]"
    title: []
    subtitle: []
    RUS:
    chat:
    - round_time:"&6Таймер взрыва:&f&l [current_timer-placeholder] &e/&f&l [all_round_time-placeholder]"
    title:
    - event_start:[0.5, 1, 0.55]:"&k?&d&n&l EVENT&r &k?"\n[example_subtitle,55]
    subtitle:
    - example_subtitle:[0.1, 2, 1]: "&7[active_event-placeholder]"
    . . .

Add some new config options:
    languagesList:
    - ENG
    - RUS
    - etc...
    defaultLanguage: ENG
    Multilanguage for placeholders will be great feature!!!

Finished messages.yml request, yeah...

#26 Dixizer, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 16, 2020
  4. Hi! Great plugin, my players love it. Have you considered adding vault support to enable rewards or some kind of leaderboards (maybe even placeholders for now)

Thanks!

5. hello! please update to 1.16.4! This looks amazing! Cant wait to try it out in 1.16.4! PLEASE UPDATE

6. Will do, will write new 16.4 API later today

7. Welcome back)
    I have translated this plugin myself to RU language;

Execption "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Health must be between 0 and 20.0(40.0)"
    if player health more than normal...

Spectators can damage players in game!

Except bugfix, time to bring some ideas to plugin(messages.yml, etc...)

8. Yes yes, I am back... I have finals in 2 weeks, after that I have loads of free time to mess around with this and add a customizable messages.yml, just for you :p

I need more info on that error though, line numbers etc.

>>>> Post bug reports <<<<

Please post the log file in a new Bug Report so I can more easily sort through and keep track of the posted bugs!

9. console spam: CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29 (MC: 1.15.2) (Implementing API version 1.15.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
    [TntTag] Task #1357335 for TntTag v2.1.4 generated an exception
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Health must be between 0 and 20.0(22.799999237060547)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.entity.CraftLivingEntity.setHealth(CraftLivingEntity.java:108) ~[spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at com.justinian6.tnt.util.PlayerState.restore(PlayerState.java:128) ~[?:?]
    at com.justinian6.tnt.game.GamePlayer.leave(GamePlayer.java:68) ~[?:?]
    at com.justinian6.tnt.game.Game.end(Game.java:220) ~[?:?]
    at com.justinian6.tnt.game.Game.run(Game.java:187) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:81) ~[spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:394) [spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1036) [spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:399) [spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:984) [spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:824) [spigot-1.15.2.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_221]

Player still on map after end, until they leave the server...

10. wow, project still alive?

11. Back from the dead, plan to add locale support next... Seems like the most requested feature.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. How I translate the plugin?

13. I am working on adding locale support. Please bear with me as I am in the process of moving and haven't had a ton of time to work on this project... But I promise, it is being worked on.

Wasn't helped by my server taking a plunge last week. :cry:o_O

You can see current progress here.

14. Ok, I'll wait and good luck with your move. Thank you very much for responding so quickly :D.