Premium MMOCore [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by TeamRequiem, Sep 24, 2019.

1. I want to bind skills. I click Set binding and then left click skills. There is no response. I can't bind. Is my method wrong or something else

2. TeamRequiem updated MMOCore with a new update entry:

1.7.1 Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. 请支持最新版本的1.12.2!!!

4. None of my mmocore and mmoitems abilities show particle effects, but they do damage and other effects. If you use mmocore to bind mythicmobs skills, you can release them correctly

5. Hello, its possible to remove a boss bar for HP, mana and armor ? Thank you

6. Will there be an option to disable the plugin in certain worlds?

7. Hello, I hope you have a good day. I'm trying to set up a character with 98% cooldown reduction, but I have noticed that it only manages to scale up to 80% (It seems like there is a limiter to this stat). Is there any way to get over that 80%? Thank you (sorry for my bad english)

8. I am using version 1.7.1
    MMOItems-6.5.7 / MythicLib-1.1.1 / wolfyutilities-1.7.2.0

Code (Text):
    10:05:34 INFO]: [MMOCore] Enabling MMOCore v1.7.1
    [10:05:34 WARN]: [MMOCore] Could not load custom mining condition 'region{name="example_region,example_region2,__global__"}': Could not match any Condition to 'region' in database
    [10:05:34 WARN]: [MMOCore] Could not load condition 'region{name=swamp}' from fishing drop table 'overriding-drop-table': Could not match any Condition to 'region' in database
    [10:05:34 WARN]: [MMOCore] Could not load item 'mmoitem{type=CONSUMABLE;id=SUSHI_ROLL;tugs=30-40;experience=1-6}' from fishing drop table 'overriding-drop-table': Could not find MMOItem with ID 'SUSHI_ROLL'
    [10:05:34 WARN]: [MMOCore] Could not load item 'mmoitem{type=GEM_STONE;id=SPITEFUL_OPAQUE_DIAMOND;tugs=10-15;experience=20-30}' from fishing drop table 'overriding-drop-table': Could not find MMOItem with ID 'SPITEFUL_OPAQUE_DIAMOND'
    [10:05:34 WARN]: [MMOCore] Could not load fishing drop table overriding-drop-table: The item list must not be empty.
    [10:05:34 WARN]: [MMOCore] Could not load objective '2' from quest 'adv-begins': Could not match any Objective to 'talkto' in database
    [10:05:34 WARN]: [MMOCore] Could not load objective '2' from quest 'fetch-mango': Could not match any Objective to 'getitem' in database
    [10:05:34 WARN]: [MMOCore] Could not load objective '3' from quest 'tutorial': Could not match any Objective to 'getitem' in database
    [10:05:34 WARN]: [MMOCore] Could not load objective '4' from quest 'tutorial': Could not match any Objective to 'talkto' in database
    [10:05:34 WARN]: [MMOCore] Could not load objective '5' from quest 'tutorial': Could not match any Objective to 'killmythicmob' in database
    [10:05:34 WARN]: [MMOCore] An error occured while trying to load loot chest region 'sample-region': Could not find world world_name_here

#128 PencilHitBadguy, Jul 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
  9. Is there any information anywhere about how close to a 1.17 update this plugin is? :)

10. TeamRequiem updated MMOCore with a new update entry:

[1.8.0] MM Skills Important Improvements & Bug Fixes

11. TeamRequiem updated MMOCore with a new update entry:

[1.8.0] Important MM Skill Improvements & Bug Fixes

12. TeamRequiem updated MMOCore with a new update entry:

[1.8.0] MM skill compatibility improvements & bug fixes

13. [15:59:54] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling MMOCore v1.7.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: io/lumine/xikage/mythicmobs/skills/placeholders/Placeholder
    at net.Indyuce.mmocore.MMOCore.enable(MMOCore.java:187) ~[?:?]
    at io.lumine.mythic.utils.plugin.LuminePlugin.onEnable(LuminePlugin.java:61) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-782]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:370) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-782]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:500) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-782]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:518) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-782]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:432) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-782]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:594) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-782]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:298) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-782]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1069) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-782]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:291) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-782]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_301]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: io.lumine.xikage.mythicmobs.skills.placeholders.Placeholder
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.loadClass0(PluginClassLoader.java:155) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-782]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.loadClass(PluginClassLoader.java:114) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-782]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_301]
    ... 12 more
    [15:59:54] [Server thread/INFO]: [MMOCore] Disabling MMOCore v1.7.1

14. I have aquestion if owner or mod of this plugin can answer me please.
    I have a problem that i want to solve.
    I want to have MMOCore & ItemsAdder on server but the hud from both plugins is overlapping.
    Every 3 seconds the top hud dissapiers and mana/magic hud apears for like 0.1 seconds.
    I even have video if you would like to see but here is screenshot.
    My main question is, is it possible to disable top hud somehow by config/yml edit or whatever or thats not possible.
    Thank you.

Attached Files:

15. The placeholders for 1.8 really puzzles me! Are the formats like damage{a="<skill.damage>"}? plz help me!

16. hi, very great plugin first of all! love it very much, a big thank you for the team. this is my problem, when I try to execute that command /waypoints
    nothing happen, zero error or what,
    I believe the plugin conflicts with the citizen2 plugin...
    Thank you for patching this! hope very soon...

17. have some placeholderAPI exp booster time left?

18. TeamRequiem updated MMOCore with a new update entry:

[1.8.1] Bug fixes, new skill passive types