Premium MMOItems | 40+ Stats | 35+ Abilities | Item Edition GUI [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Indyuce, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Hi, can you make it so that with the command from custom item, it is run from Console instead of the player? Because i wanted to give the player a certain rank, pex user <p> group set RankA for example.

2. Hey @Indyuce

Whats this:

Code (Text):
    [01:56:01 INFO]: [MMOItems] Enabling MMOItems v3.0.9
    [01:56:01 INFO]: [MMOItems] Detected Bukkit Version: v1_11_R1
    [01:56:01 WARN]: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    [01:56:01 WARN]:        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [01:56:01 WARN]:        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [01:56:01 WARN]:        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [01:56:01 WARN]:        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [01:56:01 WARN]:        at com.github.hexocraft.addlight.api.updater.updater.utils.ReflectionUtils.run(ReflectionUtils.java:50)
    [01:56:01 WARN]:        at com.github.hexocraft.addlight.api.updater.updater.UpdaterRunnable.run(UpdaterRunnable.java:48)
    [01:56:01 WARN]:        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    [01:56:01 WARN]: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    [01:56:01 WARN]:        at com.github.hexocraft.addlight.api.updater.BukkitUpdater.read(BukkitUpdater.java:153)
    [01:56:01 WARN]:        at com.github.hexocraft.addlight.api.updater.updater.Updater.run(Updater.java:111)
    [01:56:01 WARN]:        ... 7 more
    [01:56:01 INFO]: [MMOItems] Flags enabled: detected WorldGuard.
    [01:56:01 INFO]: [MMOItems] Detected 0 supported leveling plugins.
    [01:56:01 INFO]: [MMOItems] Detected MythicMobs, enabling compatibility...

3. You may consider updating to the latest version (MI 3.2.4).

4. It is already in the last version and it is still happening, but when I try on another server it does not give the error. Could it be for another plugin?

Code (Text):
    [11:34:19 INFO]: [MMOItems] Enabling MMOItems v3.2.4
    [11:34:19 WARN]: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    [11:34:19 WARN]:        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [11:34:19 WARN]:        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:19 WARN]:        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:19 WARN]:        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:19 WARN]:        at com.github.hexocraft.addlight.api.updater.updater.utils.ReflectionUtils.run(ReflectionUtils.java:50)
    [11:34:19 WARN]:        at com.github.hexocraft.addlight.api.updater.updater.UpdaterRunnable.run(UpdaterRunnable.java:48)
    [11:34:19 WARN]:        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:19 WARN]: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    [11:34:19 WARN]:        at com.github.hexocraft.addlight.api.updater.BukkitUpdater.read(BukkitUpdater.java:153)
    [11:34:19 WARN]:        at com.github.hexocraft.addlight.api.updater.updater.Updater.run(Updater.java:111)
    [11:34:19 WARN]:        ... 7 more

5. Might be caused by AddLight. Try disabling it and see if the error persists.

Edit: BTW does this error impacts anything in MI in-game?

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Yes, it was by addlight. But this before did not happen I do not understand, from the beginning i have been using both plugins.

About the error: I did not see that the error will affect the functions of the plugin

(I deleted the addlight folder and generated it again and now the error is no longer displayed.)

Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Right, so I need a little help: I would like to make some armor give "-4" health however it doesn't recognise the "-4". any help? (Thank you in advance)

#488 KOGuardian, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
  8. Update to 3.2.2
    Can't find you on the buyers list btw..

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. here? Also look u Zeuos, he is the buyer (I part own the server)

Attached Files:

10. Indyuce updated MMOItems | 25+ Stats | 30+ Abilities | Item Edition GUI with a new update entry:

[3.2.5] Item Updater, Muskets, bug fixes, API events

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Yep; negative values are supported since 3.2.2. Once you updated, just enter "-4" for the max health..
    Just checked, it works fine on 3.2.5

12. You could allow in a next update that we can add the placeholder "%plus%" to other stats like this ones:
    Example:
    item-type: '%plus%&c#'
    attack-damage: '&a%plus%# &7Damage'
    attack-speed: '&2+# &7Speed attack'
    critical-strike-chance: '&a+#% &7Critic

As I add "+" happens what I show in the image. (I tried to add it but it does not work.)

Attached Files:

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. ok, thank you for both your help and the rapid response!

14. I've updated it but it's still giving me the error

Attached Files:

15. I already update it and everything works very well, surely you have the latest version?

16. Yeah, unless I'm doing something wrong, this is my step by step to get the error:
    Types: /mi edit Armor ArcherBoots
    Clicks on golden apple
    Types: /mimsg -4
    receives error message

17. I did the same.

Edit: Make sure you do not have two MMoitems.jar in the plugins folder. You could also try to download the latest version and generate it again on another server and see if it works for you.

Attached Files:

18. Tried both and it worked on the other server but not the one I need it on lol. I did however get a minus value by just changing it in the config file lol

19. Hey,

Is there anyway you can optimize some of the abilities. I noticed some lag spikes when fighting mobs.

MMOItems v3.2.4 Total: 0.503 s Pct: 0.36%
    Pct Total Pct Tick Total Avg PerTick Count Event

0.17% 1.24% 0.23 s 0.62 ms 0.1 0.4k Task: StaffUtils$2(interval 1)

0.06% 2.27% 0.09 s 1.14 ms 0.0 0.1k Task: Firebolt$1(interval 1)

0.03% 0.66% 0.05 s 0.33 ms 0.1 0.1k RightClickAbilities::a(PlayerInteractEvent)

• Informative Informative x 1