Spigot MMOItems Hat Stat 1.3

Allows any item (under Armor MMOItem type) to behave as a helmet.

1. Gunging submitted a new resource:

MMOItems Hat Stat - Allows any item (under Armor MMOItem type) to behave as a helmet.

Read more about this resource...

2. Does this work with MMOItems 6.2.1? I have downloaded this plugin into the plugins folder but it doesn't seem to appear in my folders upon restart.

3. Uh restarting the server should not at all remove any plugin from your plugins folder.

It has not been officially tested for MMOItems 6.2.1 but no one has solidly reported it to not work either.

Suppose you run the /pl command, does it show up at all, in red or green letters?

4. It's alright. It's working now. Thx for the reply!

• Like Like x 1
  5. upload_2021-2-12_10-16-19.png

Hello Gunging! As I'm sure you are aware (I've seen you mention it in ur Ootilities discussion thread), MythicLib has been introduced a few days ago and it seems to break compatibility with any of the plugins that depend on MMOLib. It would be great if you could update the HatStat plugin so that it is compatible with MythicLib. Thanks!

Attached Files:

6. I uuuuuuuh have been coding something into MMOItems itself, in fact, Hat Stat may be merged into MMOItems directly soon.

Right now I have to finish thay MMOItems feature before working on anything else (including updating my plugins)

7. That’s great! I actually filed a feature request regarding that to the mmo team a while back.

https://git.mythiccraft.io/mythiccraft/mmoitems/-/issues/310

Thanks for your hard work :)

8. When do you think MMOItems will add the Hat-Stat? Will it be announced here?

• Like Like x 1
  9. That'll be awesome! Again, thank you for your hard work. I see you pushing updates almost every day for mmoitems :love:

10. NTD

NTD

Code (Text):
    [22:04:55 ERROR]: Could not pass event InventoryClickEvent to HattableStatMain v1.3
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.Indyuce.mmoitems.api.player.RPGPlayer.canUse(Lnet/mmogroup/mmolib/api/item/NBTItem;Z)Z
            at gunging.ootilities.hattablestat.HatListener.MeetsRequirements(HatListener.java:47) ~[?:?]
            at gunging.ootilities.hattablestat.HatListener.MeetsRequirements(HatListener.java:44) ~[?:?]
            at gunging.ootilities.hattablestat.HatListener.OnApply(HatListener.java:111) ~[?:?]
            at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor996.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:607) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:2540) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:32) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:10) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$1(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:23) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.bb(MinecraftServer.java:1133) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1126) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:119) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1200) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:997) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:174) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-469]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]
    can you help me with that?

11. Hat stat does not work without MMOLIb, and actually never will (I'll add it native to MMOItems eventually)

If you need it to work with MythicLib, you must get GooP (which contains Hat Stat)
    Gunging's Ootilities (Plugin) | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft
    which does support MMOItems dev versions ( :: MythicLib)

12. Hi any idea when the update for mmoitems might be pushed?

13. Honestly no because I have yet to think a way to port GooP stats into it while not having to change NBT Path;
    It is arguably low priority since GooP is stable asf and for now there are better things to fix.