Spigot Moar Bows 2.5.6

Add 25+ unique bows to your server!

1. First of all thank you for putting so much effort into this!
    And, well now linear bow seems to do the exact same thing laser bow do... It also pierce through targets. Is that intended?

2. Mmmh I'll check that
    Edit: indeed I will fix that asap

3. Bug: Moar bows cannot be repaired or renamed on anvils.
    Any operation through the anvil will make the bow's special power no longer effective, returning them to vanilla bows. There's no problem with enchantment table though.

It seems to be a norm for such plugins... Is it possible to fix?

4. How can I make a user need more items for a crafting? for example instead of 1 item, the user needs to put 4 items of each material

5. Vanilla crafting recipes do not support that unfortunately

6. Nice plugin, i found a bug, (1.13.2) When you use meteor bow... when meteor impacts the floor not play explosion sound.

7. I'll fix that asap

There is an option to disable bows being repaired in anvils. This allows servers to let players craft bows using the anvil.

8. dude i am using this plugin on a prison server with plugin minebombs moarbows have the same commands as that and when i do /mb now ur plugins give me errors is it possible u can give me a modified version of this plugin with /mbow command?

9. Use /bows or /moarbows, /mb is just a command alias

10. My console spams this error, mind looking in to it?
    Code (Text):
    [17:05:16 WARN]: [MoarBows] Task #2569 for MoarBows v2.4 generated an exception
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The player list is empty
            at net.Indyuce.moarbows.ParticleEffect$ParticlePacket.sendTo(ParticleEffect.java:1512) ~[?:?]
            at net.Indyuce.moarbows.ParticleEffect.display(ParticleEffect.java:745) ~[?:?]
            at net.Indyuce.moarbows.ParticleEffect.display(ParticleEffect.java:759) ~[?:?]
            at net.Indyuce.moarbows.api.ParticleData.run(ParticleData.java:74) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:63) ~[PaperSpigot.jar:git-Paper-1512]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:423) ~[PaperSpigot.jar:git-Paper-1512]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:839) ~[PaperSpigot.jar:git-Paper-1512]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:423) ~[PaperSpigot.jar:git-Paper-1512]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:773) ~[PaperSpigot.jar:git-Paper-1512]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:665) ~[PaperSpigot.jar:git-Paper-1512]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_191]
    Server version 1.12

11. that happen to me too on paperspigot.

12. Seems to be an issue with coloured particle effects, I'll publish an update asap
    It looks like it's only a bug with legacy versions

13. i saw a problem with particles MC1.13, particles render distance... i can see particles from meteor bow (Meteor falling down) only 15 blocks from me... if i shoot far away i can't see anything, lightning bow works good with thunder (I can see particles far away)

14. Indyuce updated Moar Bows with a new update entry:

[2.4.2] Event, bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Hello! I am not good with permissions at all, as in on our server I usually let everyone use the plugin unless is had command lines in the yml to stop certain functions (Which I did turn of certain bows that I thought might be too strong). I am the only admin and I can use your plugin, but everyone else cannot, is there something in the the yml file to change that, without me having to figure out how to use permissions? When they go to use the bows it says no permissions given? Thanks for any help!

16. Bow permissions are displayed on the resource page. You must have the perms/be an operator to use any bow since there are no option in the config to disable that

17. Ok thanks! I never really grasped all that, my fault! Thanks anyway!