Spigot MobHeads (MobHunting) [Java 8] 1.8.8

Mobs drops heads when killed and can be sold! (VERY GOOD FOR FACTIONS!)

1. redstonebiten submitted a new resource:

MobHeads (Good for Factions!) - Mobs drops heads when killed and can be sold! (VERY GOOD FOR FACTIONS!)

Read more about this resource...

2. Can you maybe add a SellHead sign and a Gui where you can put your /sellheads in and maybe a lv system like saico pvp

3. Yeah sure :) i think i will do that tomorrow...

4. 1 little bug i found if you click on the sell head sign and then right or left click on a empty space you will ge a skull and also can you maybe add 1 more layer to the sellhead sign so you can sell a inv of heads

5. oh let me fix that :p

6. I may add so you can edit the sellhead sign size :)

7. Like it? :)

8. Best headhunting plugin out There like it alot can you also maybe Add the sellhead sign to the command /sellheads to the GUI pops up i think that a better way of the head selling

9. And can you add so you can Edit the mobhead names like a chick name would be: Chicken and the lore: Sell price: $10 (just Gray) that would look a bit better and maybe customisable messages like When you sell a head

10. Gonna donate soon if this plugin keeps updating and bug Free awesome developer really good plugin

11. i will maybe add that later.. but not today.. been working VERY much today

12. <3

13. Yea Np Bro you are doing a great job on your plugin and really making a awesome plugin right Here i love it <3