Spigot MobHunting 7.5.2

Earn Money and get Skulls by killing Mobs and Players

1. Okay.

Have you permission 'mobhunting.update' ?

2. Ah I think that's the problem. I'm OP but we're using PEX. I'll go check it out.

3. It is of cause still an error that it shows a wrong error message. Ill look into that.

4. The update message is gone but I'm not sure if it did updated.

I run commnad /mh update and still get /mh [reload|toggle]
    http://prntscr.com/aav1s9

5. If you have permission you can run /mh version and test which version you are running

6. My players are getting notifications that mobhunting is "disabled in this world by admin". Is there a way to hide this notification?

7. Have you tried if /mh learn removes that message?

8. I have not. I'll have my players test and report back. Thanks, mate.

9. Very nice plugin. Will it support blacklist world?

10. What do you mean with blacklist world?

11. database keeps losing connection....2.6.7
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: au.com.mineauz.MobHunting.storage.DataStoreException: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: The last packet successfully received from the server was 77,177,169 milliseconds ago. The last packet sent successfully to the server was 46,386,784 milliseconds ago. is longer than the server configured value of 'wait_timeout'. You should consider either expiring and/or testing connection validity before use in your application, increasing the server configured values for client timeouts, or using the Connector/J connection property 'autoReconnect=true' to avoid this problem.
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at au.com.mineauz.MobHunting.storage.DatabaseDataStore.loadAchievements(DatabaseDataStore.java:275)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at au.com.mineauz.MobHunting.storage.asynch.AchievementRetrieverTask.run(AchievementRetrieverTask.java:82)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at au.com.mineauz.MobHunting.storage.asynch.AchievementRetrieverTask.run(AchievementRetrieverTask.java:1)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at au.com.mineauz.MobHunting.storage.DataStoreManager$TaskThread.run(DataStoreManager.java:250)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: The last packet successfully received from the server was 77,177,169 milliseconds ago. The last packet sent successfully to the server was 46,386,784 milliseconds ago. is longer than the server configured value of 'wait_timeout'. You should consider either expiring and/or testing connection validity before use in your application, increasing the server configured values for client timeouts, or using the Connector/J connection property 'autoReconnect=true' to avoid this problem.
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor165.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createCommunicationsException(SQLError.java:1116)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.send(MysqlIO.java:3348)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1967)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2626)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2111)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:2273)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at au.com.mineauz.MobHunting.storage.DatabaseDataStore.getPlayerId(DatabaseDataStore.java:209)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at au.com.mineauz.MobHunting.storage.DatabaseDataStore.loadAchievements(DatabaseDataStore.java:264)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: ... 3 more
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:109)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:153)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:82)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:140)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.send(MysqlIO.java:3329)
    [00:00:06] [Server thread/WARN]: ... 10 more

12. Y
    I will release a fix for this today. I think i know where i made an error.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I will look into no 1. I no2 i can't see any errors related to MobHunting. Why do you think it is MobHunting causing your server stop. I dont have any other reports on that issue?

14. Only because if I disable MobHunting it doesn't "hang". It closes properly. I still have a default MobHunting config. Haven't changed anything yet.

15. If you are on 2.6.7 you can just do /mh update and then you will be updated to newest version. I try to support all versions from Minecraft 1.5.2 but I have to admid that it is tested on old versions. I know it works on 1.7.9 and up. So just upgrade

Ps. /mh update does not work until the file is approved on bukkit.org and they are slow.

16. Using 2.6.8 and I have 2 problems. The first is that the plugin is hanging up my server from shutting down. It is stuck on
    [07:17:36 INFO]: [MobHunting] Disabling MobHunting v2.6.8 so I have to manually crash it. If I remove the plugin my server shuts down normal again.

Secondly this error randomly pops up on the console

[07:15:37 WARN]: Exception in thread "MH Data Retriever"
    [07:15:37 WARN]: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4
    [07:15:37 WARN]: at org.sqlite.PrepStmt.batch(PrepStmt.java:173)
    [07:15:37 WARN]: at org.sqlite.PrepStmt.setInt(PrepStmt.java:197)
    [07:15:37 WARN]: at au.com.mineauz.MobHunting.storage.DatabaseDataStore.savePlayerData(DatabaseDataStore.java:357)
    [07:15:37 WARN]: at au.com.mineauz.MobHunting.storage.asynch.StoreTask.run(StoreTask.java:49)
    [07:15:37 WARN]: at au.com.mineauz.MobHunting.storage.asynch.StoreTask.run(StoreTask.java:1)
    [07:15:37 WARN]: at au.com.mineauz.MobHunting.storage.DataStoreManager$TaskThread.run(DataStoreManager.java:250)
    [07:15:55 INFO]: [email protected][id=<null>,name=sergio,properties={},legacy=false] (/186.144.241.199:57126) lost connection: Disconnected

17. [21:16:50] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping the server
    [21:16:50] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server
    [21:16:50] [Server thread/INFO]: [MobHunting] Disabling MobHunting v2.6.8

Then server hangs. If i remove the mobhunting plugin server restarts fine

Please check this...