Spigot MobHunting 6.9.9

Earn Money and get Skulls by killing Mobs and Players

1. Is this MH 3.0.0 or only after updating to MH 3.0.1PRE1?

2. Ok, ticket created - thank you. MCMyAdmin is a web-based management console, you'll see photos in the ticket. Is anyone else seeing this CPU spike? Maybe its just me or the rest of you run windows and/or java 7?

3. Ahh. I know MCMyAdmin. I use Multicraft. This is not the problem.

I see the same CPU problem when I start my Test-server on a Linux Client on Java 8. I think it is a bug in MH. I will handle this a HIGH Priority!!!

Thank you for creating a ticket.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I think this version fixed the CPU problem.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3qqj4n78mssda7z/MobHunting3.0.1PRE2.jar?dl=0

5. I cant reproduce this! I have also tried to scratch the database to see if reproduce this.

The only way I can image this error to happen is if you have to players in table mh_Players with the name "EODCraftter" but with different Player_ID. When I had the problems with my SQL statements. One of the errors was the the player_id changed (incremented) even though it should NEVER change. If you have two player with the same name this is a bug.

If you have this error in your PROD server I can try to make a fix where I delete player records with higher numbers?

6. I have autoupdate turned on so whatever bleeding edge you got is what I have!

7. I'll open workbench and show you the database....

8. Ok, My player ID is 43...
    Capture1.PNG

And here is the weekly kill table which has me listed over and over again...
    Capture2.PNG
    I triple checked...There is only 1 EODCrafter in the player table.

9. I just thought of something...Maybe when I op myself it creates a whole new record????Do you have a bypass permission or something? Also, due to budget restrictions, I have been shutting down the instance since they only charge me while the instance is running. Maybe this creates an error too.

#689 EODSteven, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
  10. Here is the most latest weekly stats, I think...I would guess higher number = latest week.
    Capture3.PNG

11. Mob Weekly Leaderboard cleared itself up....Sry....Must be because I don't run the Server 24/7.

12. Rocologo updated MobHunting with a new update entry:

V3.0.1 Important update

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Hello again,

The following appears in console, but there is no such file present in either the MobHunting/update folder nor the plugins/update folder.
    Code (Text):
    [03:11:33 INFO]: [MobHunting] [MobHunting] new version available!
    [03:11:33 INFO]: Content-Type = application/java-archive
    [03:11:33 INFO]: Content-Disposition = null
    [03:11:33 INFO]: Content-Length = 433513
    [03:11:33 INFO]: fileName = MobHunting3.0.1.jar
    [03:11:33 INFO]: File downloaded
    [03:11:33 INFO]: [MobHunting] [MobHunting] Plugin updated. Restart server to complete the update.
    Current version is 2.9.7, OS is Windows Server 2012 R2, etc.

14. Hmm, it should copied to "plugins/Updater/MobHunting.jar" I just checked my code....

https://github.com/Rocologo/MobHunt...aard/MobHunting/update/UpdateHelper.java#L132

I think I will make a windows test server during the weekend and fix this once and for all.

I recommend that you upgrade manually to 3.0.2 as V3.0.1 Fixes some important bugs. And 3.0.1 seems to be very stable.

15. Error on 1.9.4:

Code (Text):

[15:40:03 ERROR]: Could not pass event CraftItemEvent to MobHunting v3.0.2
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
      at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4af49dc-23da8b0]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4af49dc-23da8b0]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4af49dc-23da8b0]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4af49dc-23da8b0]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1851) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4af49dc-23da8b0]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:33) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4af49dc-23da8b0]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:10) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4af49dc-23da8b0]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4af49dc-23da8b0]
      at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471) [?:1.7.0_80]
      at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262) [?:1.7.0_80]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:45) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4af49dc-23da8b0]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:726) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4af49dc-23da8b0]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:399) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4af49dc-23da8b0]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:665) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4af49dc-23da8b0]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:564) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4af49dc-23da8b0]
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_80]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
      at one.lindegaard.MobHunting.achievements.AchievementManager.onInventoryClick(AchievementManager.java:662) ~[?:?]
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor57.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.7.0_80]
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) ~[?:1.7.0_80]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4af49dc-23da8b0]
      ... 15 more

16. btw, the folder is "update," not Updater.

17. Then you have found the bug. :)

18. This is fixed in next release.