Spigot MobMoney 2.7.1

Get Money killing mobs! Compatible with 1.7-1.18!

1. You can disable the messaging in hotbar at the config file (setting notificationsInActionBar to false). Every user can disable the messaging with /mobmoney toggle.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey there!

Nice plugin, but I have a small question regarding the messages you get when killing a mob.

I tried to edit the messages to my likings ("%mob% killed! +%amount%!)

But when I uploaded my custom "English" file it just resets to default after reloading, is that supposed to happen?

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Sorry for the inconvenience! I launched an update fixing that! Thank you for reporting that! :)

4. Thank you! But after I wrote that, I realised that I just could bypass the issue by creating a "GERMAN" language-file + changing the config to use that file ^^

• Like Like x 1
  5. hey I felt the need to revive this thread because its the only one to work with forge mods.
    How does one add a forge mod's entity to the config?
    I tried but couldnt succeed

6. Adding the mob's internal name should be enough. Could you give me mod name and version platform?

7. mod name Artifacts and for 1.16.5
    I tried mimic via artifacts:mimic but neither worked. How would I find its internal name?
    is modID:mobname the internal?

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Anonymous_Dr updated MobMoney with a new update entry:

Fix for modded servers!

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Try using entity_artifacts_mimic with the new update. It seems to be a problem relationated with new versions. Thank you for reporting it!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. would 1.12.2 be the same way of adding entities?
    edit: it seems to not debug on 1.12.2 for some reason
    edit 2: tried adding a mob in as mimic:entity_artifacts_mimic
    and
    entity_artifacts_mimic:mimic
    then for the price it was mimic:100
    both of those didnt work but having them all as entity_artifacts_mimic worked.

I couldnt seem to get the naming to work so they dont appear as entity_artifacts_mimic
    so idk if its intentional or another bug but I do love this plugin as its probably the only one that works with forge mods

#52 Xplodin, Dec 20, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
  11. I've tried the debug mode with mohist 1.12.2 server and its working. The mob's name for that version is ARTIFACTS_MIMIC.
    upload_2021-12-20_9-26-0.png

Have you enabled the debug mode from the configuration?

12. yeah but its on a heavily modified modpack. I will look at the logs again, I tried with the twilight forest mobs on 1.12.2 works great other than the naming issue on 1.16.5

13. Hi am getting this error on 1.12.2
    Could not pass event EntityDeathEvent to MobMoney v2.6.3
    org.bukkit.event.EventException: null
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.MethodHandleEventExecutor.execute(MethodHandleEventExecutor.java:39) ~[MethodHandleEventExecutor.class:1164be1-DEV]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:77) ~[TimedEventExecutor.class:1164be1-DEV]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1164be1-DEV]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:517) [SimplePluginManager.class:1164be1-DEV]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callEntityDeathEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:423) [CraftEventFactory.class:1164be1-DEV]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callEntityDeathEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:416) [CraftEventFactory.class:1164be1-DEV]
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.onDeath(EntityLivingBase.java:1342) [vp.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.attackEntityFrom(EntityLivingBase.java:1152) [vp.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.onEntityUpdate(EntityLivingBase.java:256) [vp.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.onEntityUpdate(EntityLiving.java:231) [vq.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.TickCentral_TrueOnUpdateTick(Entity.java:483) [vg.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.TickCentral_TrueOnUpdateTick(EntityLivingBase.java:2426) [vp.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.TickCentral_TrueOnUpdateTick(EntityLiving.java:318) [vq.class:?]
    at vibrantjourneys.entities.passive.EntityFly.TickCentral_TrueOnUpdateTick(EntityFly.java:49) [EntityFly.class:?]
    at com.github.terminatornl.tickcentral.api.TickHub.trueOnUpdate(TickHub.java:56) [TickHub.class:3.2]
    at com.github.terminatornl.laggoggles.Main.redirectOnUpdate(Main.java:102) [LagGoggles-1.12.2-5.8-132.jar:?]
    at vibrantjourneys.entities.passive.EntityFly.onUpdate(EntityFly.java) [EntityFly.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntityWithOptionalForce(World.java:2340) [amu.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntity(World.java:2294) [amu.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.World.redirect$zbn000$updateEntity(World.java:5013) [amu.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntities(World.java:2076) [amu.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.updateEntities(WorldServer.java:852) [oo.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.updateTimeLightAndEntities(MinecraftServer.java:988) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.updateTimeLightAndEntities(DedicatedServer.java:461) [nz.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tick(MinecraftServer.java:865) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:737) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_282]
    Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    at com.anderhurtado.spigot.mobmoney.MobMoney$1.alMorirENTIDAD(MobMoney.java:69) ~[MobMoney.jar:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.MethodHandleEventExecutor.execute(MethodHandleEventExecutor.java:37) ~[MethodHandleEventExecutor.class:1164be1-DEV]
    ... 26 more
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: net.minecraft.entity.Entity.getEntityType()
    at com.anderhurtado.spigot.mobmoney.util.MetaEntityManager.<clinit>(MetaEntityManager.java:25) ~[MobMoney.jar:?]
    at com.anderhurtado.spigot.mobmoney.MobMoney$1.alMorirENTIDAD(MobMoney.java:69) ~[MobMoney.jar:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.MethodHandleEventExecutor.execute(MethodHandleEventExecutor.java:37) ~[MethodHandleEventExecutor.class:1164be1-DEV]
    ... 26 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: net.minecraft.entity.Entity.getEntityType()
    at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1786) ~[?:1.8.0_282]
    at org.magmafoundation.magma.remapper.proxy.ProxyClass.getMethod(ProxyClass.java:56) ~[ProxyClass.class:1164be1-DEV]
    at com.anderhurtado.spigot.mobmoney.util.MetaEntityManager.<clinit>(MetaEntityManager.java:23) ~[MobMoney.jar:?]
    ... 26 more

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. I think that bug is relationated with the registration of the mob made from the mod... it should be fixed. This new version may update the name of the mobs. Thank you forr reporting it!

• Friendly Friendly x 1