Mobs are not spawning in nether

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Br1veN, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Hey, I bought a server on Hicoria hosting, but they wont help me. So my problem is, that the pigmans,piglins, wither skletons and ghasts wont spawn in nether. Problem is not the render distance, i have my server on hard difficulty and they wont spawn. There are no mobs in our nether. I tried restarting the server, but it didnt help. Mobs in overworld are spawning as they should.The output is 1,5GB of RAM, the version of the server is 1.16.1. I bought CraftBukkit 1.16.1. version but mobs wont spawn there in nether.

2. Do you have multiverse-core, worldguard or essentials on your server ? This could affect mob spawning in the nether world. Also you could give us your spigot.yml, bukkit.yml and server.properties ?
    Also try /gamerule doMobSpawning true when you are in the nether world.

3. No I dont have multiverse-core, worldguard or essentials. I just bought normal classic CraftBukkit, but it didnt work from the begining of the server. I also dont know what is spigot.yml, bukkit.yml. I attached my server properties and things that may be interesing. I tried to write that command, but it didnt hepled.

Attached Files: