Spigot ModelMaker 1.0

Create minecraft models from ingame builds!

1. Autom submitted a new resource:

ModelMaker - Create minecraft models from ingame builds!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Awesome!!

EDIT: I'd make this a paid resource, it'll be used for so much. I'd take advantage of it if you go further with this project if I were you. :)

3. Thanks for the feedback, if it turns out a lot of people want this, and I need to spend a lot of time reworking things, i might. But for now I'm happy just sharing this with everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hopefully it gets some attention. Hopefully in the future, you could implement a way to texture the models through a custom resource pack with colors that would be used in materials. I've seen it happen in this video;

He never made it public though. If you made your plugin as such, I think it'd become super popular. 8D

5. Oh wow that looks cool too! I haven't familiarised myself enough with how resourcepacks work with blockmodels, but I'll have to look into it :) The main reason why I put this plugin on here is because my friend said I should :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. It'll be really useful once all those features are implemented! It's useful now but those features would be the icing on the cake.

7. Please update to 1.13! :D