Modern Spigot Theme

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by MartenM, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Hey there

So yesterday I got a bit bored. I started fiddling around with the spigot theme and noticed that just removing some borders-radius and changing up the colours makes it look a lot more modern (atleast, a lot more appealing to me).
    [​IMG]

If you want to look at it for your self you can find the stylish theme here: https://userstyles.org/styles/161539/modern-spigot

Bit curious about other people their opinions on this. One major visual improvement is the top-right notification boxes which for some weird reason have a border-radius element while they look a lot better without them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. I like how you are going with this, but I think the current theme suits this forum better. I personally like the flow of the border radius. It gives it a bit of a uniqueness to the forum rather than block-iness like other "modern" sites. I guess some things should stay looking how it is. Just my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. DavidDevelops

Supporter

Yeah, I agree with Jackson, and to be honest the "modern" themed one looks more trashy to me, removing the pixely (Is that a word?) background at the top makes it look ugly too, Sorry but I wouldn't want to use this,