Spigot Money From Mobs | 1.12 - 1.19 4.6

Make money drop from mobs with a Looting Enchant multiplier and Mythic Mobs support

1. I'm so confused on why this is happening. Can you try deleting the MoneyFromMobs folder in your plugins folder and restarting your server. Also, are there any errors in your console when you reload the plugin?

2. I made it to work. If you delete your reply from my review, I'm happy to give you a 5 star now.

3. Alright, glad you got it working :) thanks

4. Hi, this plugin is made for Spigot but you are using craftbukkit. I recommend switching to either Spigot or PaperMc https://papermc.io/downloads

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Can I add a custom drop for my new create items? How?

6. Hi there, I was wondering any there's any way if you would be able to support RoseStacker?
    The mobs spawned from spawners (which are in stacks) on my server still drop the money even when the "MoneyDropsFromSpawnerMobs" is set to false in the MFM config.
    Example image here.

7. I'll have a look into it and see if I can add it for the next update

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Hey, Sorry for the wait. should be fixed now :p

9. Hey, what version of spigot/paper are you using? and is there any error messages in your console when this happens?

10. paper-1.16.5-562 and I never saw any error messages in console.

11. Hey, I think I found the problem. could you have another try on the latest update?

#156 chocolf, Mar 20, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  12. how to remove digits after decimal point? I just want coins to fall at 1. 10-15 pieces for example. but 1.06 falls and 10.25 is stored .. and if I have a gold coin model, how to understand 10.25 units of coins. and all similar plugins suffer from it

13. To remove digits after decimal points you will need to set MoneyAddedPerLevel: 0 in the config and then make sure your mobs min and max are the same. For example:
    Code (Text):

PIG:
      Enabled: true
      Min: 10
      Max: 10
      DropChance: 100
      NumberOfDrops: 10
      OnlyOnKill: true

This will make a pig drop 10 coins all worth 1

14. I understood this, but I have to issue a fixed number of coins

15. Another placeholder I think would be handy is a total_pickup so users could see how much in total they have gained from mobs ;) just a thought.