Spigot Moon Generator 2 1.16.4

Go to the Moon in Minecraft!

1. Shoko updated MoonGenerator with a new update entry:

Shoko's Moon Generator for MC 1.13.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Glad to see the Ore Veins nerfed. Would be great if there was an option in the config to disable those entirely. Same with the ice. I actually don't want players to get any resources (except mob kills) in my world at all.

3. Shoko updated Shoko's Moon Generator for MC 1.13.2 (The Best Moon Generator Plugin) with a new update entry:

Shoko's MoonGenerator [1.13.2] Now with Rockets!

4. Can you make the moon generator generate as a desert/mesa biome so rain doesn't appear?

5. @Mastef-Chief I use a world manager and turn off the weather there :) Always night and no rain.
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/myworlds.39594/

@Shonko Loving the latest update. I've been wanting to add The Moon for ages. Thank you.

Can I make two suggestion for your todo list.
    Make the Earth appear in the sky when you're on the moon only. No idea if this is possible without using a resource pack.
    Add a moon base where you don't need a helmet when inside with doors shut.

Regards

6. Shoko updated Shoko's Moon Generator for MC 1.13.2 (The Best Moon Generator Plugin) with a new update entry:

Shoko's MoonGenerator || Oxygen Safe Zones Update

7. Can't add them right now, but I'll think about it as it may break some mechanics :/

Added in the last update :)

You'll need to make a resource pack for that, also nice solution for the time, weather has been solved in the last update :)

8. Hey @Shoko, I love your plugin! Respect for your work, do more like this :) Maybe you can add as default the nigh vision effect on the moon and as time: night. Then you have a more realistic environment.

9. This plugin just keeps getting better but I have to ask... how would a tree get to the moon

A couple of things.
    I have a Failed Horse Experiment problem now. They are everywhere near my spawn area
    2019-01-15_22.49.09.png

There is something wrong with the potions.

Potion effect are not working for players. I'm getting lots of these in the console.
    Code (Text):
    [22:40:21] [Server thread/WARN]: [MoonGenerator] Task #7 for MoonGenerator v1.4 generated an exception
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.potion.PotionEffect.withParticles(Z)Lorg/bukkit/potion/PotionEffect;
    at me.shoko.moongenerator.mainMoonGenerator.lambda$onEnable$0(mainMoonGenerator.java:338) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:81) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f56e2e7-5932f8a]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:392) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f56e2e7-5932f8a]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:889) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f56e2e7-5932f8a]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:417) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f56e2e7-5932f8a]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:831) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f56e2e7-5932f8a]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:729) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f56e2e7-5932f8a]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_191]
    Regards

10. About the potion it's because you're using Spigot, you must use Paper Spigot for mc 1.13.2 wich allows the plugin to make the potion effects work withouth particle or icon showing up, Using paper Will improve performance of your server and the plugin a Lot. You can download it from here. Hope it solves your problem, thank you for the report.

(About the skeleton horses, I'll try to solve that in the next update)

Paper Spigot:
    https://papermc.io/downloads

11. Thank you Shoko. I do use Paper on all of the other servers in my network. I can't remember why I left this one on Spigot.

You probably should remove Spigot from the instructions.

Regards

12. > HOW TO INSTALL:

> 1.Make sure your server is running using the lastest version of PAPER
    > ( You can download it from here: https://papermc.io/downloads )

Umm, you do know this is *spigot*mc.org ? (-:

13. Isn't paper a spigot fork after all? I mean, the plugin does work with Spigot, it's just Not Recommended at all and if you use Spigot you better expect some bugs. Sorry for any inconveniences

14. NP, just mild annoyance as when I browse plugins on spigotmc usually when I find one that sounds good and click on it -- I expect it for spigot, that's all. Maybe there is no papermc.org? (-:

15. Can you let me customize the name of the moon monster?Or provide a language file.Because in my country, we don't use English.Thank you very much.

16. Shoko updated Shoko's Moon Generator for MC 1.13.2 (The Best Moon Generator Plugin) with a new update entry:

Configurable Mob Names and Messages!

17. Solved in lastest Update, Now you can change all custom mob names and messages to your prefer ;)

The plugin now Works with Spigot, hope you and your users enjoy it :)

Solved in lastest Update, Potion effects Will work as expected and The Skeleton Horse spawnrate has been reduced in 50%

• Like Like x 1