Spigot MorphShops (1.13.x - 1.16.x) 1.3.1

Easy to use plugin that allows players to set 'PlayerShops' any where in the world!

1. Morphie submitted a new resource:

MorphShops - Easy to use plugin that allows players to set 'PlayerShops' any where in the world!

Read more about this resource...

2. Morphie updated MorphShops with a new update entry:

Added /ps remove + Bug fix.

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Morphie updated MorphShops with a new update entry:

Small bug fixes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Morphie updated MorphShops with a new update entry:

Permissions! - Fix and MANY changes.

5. Will there be a way to translate this plugin? Like a messages file or something?

6. @kaimokene I intend to have a message.yml in the future. (You will be able to change things to another language there)

7. Okay thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Morphie updated MorphShops with a new update entry:

Messages.yml | Change to any language you'd like!

9. I am searching a plugin similar to Ragnarok online the old mmorpg.
    Where the players build shops where they stay, and if they disconnected, the shop is removed and the items was moved to they inventory.

This plugin can do it?

10. This plugins does not. This plugin is more designed for survival servers. It can be used for other things but it's mainly for warp able player shops with an advertisement system to encourage player interaction.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hmm... any ideas why this happens when trying to view shops in /pshops after an advert containing "Testing!" was set?
    Code (Text):
    [22:22:43 INFO]: ZethrusTV issued server command: /setps
    [22:22:46 INFO]: ZethrusTV issued server command: /setps
    [22:23:11 INFO]: ZethrusTV issued server command: /pshops
    [22:23:16 INFO]: ZethrusTV issued server command: /ps advertise
    [22:23:21 INFO]: ZethrusTV issued server command: /ps advertise lore
    [22:23:27 INFO]: ZethrusTV issued server command: /ps advertise lore Testing!
    [22:23:32 INFO]: ZethrusTV issued server command: /pshops
    [22:23:33 ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'pshops' in plugin MorphShops v1.2.0
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b0f4c22-d5e9688]
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:139) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b0f4c22-d5e9688]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:704) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b0f4c22-d5e9688]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1636) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b0f4c22-d5e9688]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1476) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b0f4c22-d5e9688]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:45) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b0f4c22-d5e9688]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:1) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b0f4c22-d5e9688]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnectionUtils.a(SourceFile:10) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b0f4c22-d5e9688]
            at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_191]
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_191]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:199) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b0f4c22-d5e9688]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:896) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b0f4c22-d5e9688]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:417) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b0f4c22-d5e9688]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:831) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b0f4c22-d5e9688]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:729) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b0f4c22-d5e9688]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_191]
    Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 4, Size: 4
            at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:657) ~[?:1.8.0_191]
            at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:433) ~[?:1.8.0_191]
            at me.Morphie.MorphShops.Commands.ShopsCommand.onCommand(ShopsCommand.java:137) ~[MorphShops.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b0f4c22-d5e9688]
            ... 15 more

12. Zethrus, that is returning that the `Menu.CreditsTitle` option in the messages.yml is null. Meaning it can't set the name. Check that your messages.yml is in the correct format. (Default as shown below. || I bolded, underlined and italicized the option.) Let me know if this fixes your issue! :)

Menu:
    Title: '&9&lMorphShops&8: &bPlayer Adverts!'
    ShopTitle: '&9PLAYER''s &bshop.'
    DefaultShopLore: '&bCome to my shop I''ve got much product!'
    LockedShop: '&bShop currently locked by &9owner!'
    CreditsTitle: '&9&lCredits&8:'
    CreditsLore:
    - '&9&lVersion&8: &7VERSION'
    - '&bCode Contributors&8:'
    - '&8- &7Morphie'
    - '&8- &7Teleports'
    - '&b&oClick for spigot link!'

• Like Like x 1
  13. I apparently typo'd a ' somehow, it seems to be fixed now!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Zethrus, all good! If you ever run into any future problems feel free to shoot me a message. :)

15. Morphie updated MorphShops with a new update entry:

1.14 + Alias's

16. It's possible add a admin command for set a shop player? Example: /setps nick
    Or add support to AreaShop for what players only set shop in in your purchased region?

• Like Like x 1
  17. I can look into both niqoar. Might be easiest to give support for area shop. The plugin is full 1.14 now so if area shop isn't 1.14 we might have to wait.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hey, looks good and I'm happy to see it's 1.14 native.

I do not know any chest shop plugin that is updated to 1.14 yet, so I'm curious as to which you have tested this with?
    I'm using Vault + Gringotts + ChestShop and would love to switch to 1.14

Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hey there betajuice. I know it seems silly but the plugin is not dependent on a chest shop plugin so technically I didn't test it. I used ChestShop on 1.13 and I anticipate that it will update to 1.14.

I am however planning a chest shop update to this plugin. (Adding its own chest shop system.) This is a massive update but I will try and get it out ASAP in case chest shop does not update. (Below I have linked a sneak peek of what the system will eventually be. It was just something I coded in a few mins to show people how it can work to get feedback.) ->

- Morphie