Premium Motion Capture 2 | Player Recording System [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by craterhater, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Hey!
    Thanks for buying the plugin. I really like these suggestions! Number 2 is already in the plugin. I'll add number 3 and 4 to the todo list. As for number 1 and 5, I am actually in the final stages of a different plugin which will allow you to create NPCs with daily routines etc. I feel like those two points are a little too different from what this plugin is meant to be.

2. Hello, I found a small bug
    That is, when you play a video, no matter whether the video is over or not, when you quit the server and rejoin it, it will not continue to play, but start from scratch!

3. I'll try and solve that. Thanks for letting me know.

4. Please add the reload command

5. After restarting the server, the recorded video configuration text is invalid. The error message is as follows:
    [17:23:21] [Server thread/ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Cannot execute command 'replay' in plugin MotionCapture v1.6.0 - plugin is disabled.
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:36) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:151) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:685) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1478) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1283) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:45) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:5) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:14) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_201]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_201]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:850) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:423) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:774) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:666) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1606]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_201]

6. I'm thinking of buying the plugin, but could you answer a few questions first?

1. If the animation is set to replay will it keep running even if the person who used to command is offline?
    2. Is it possible to combine this with citizen's npc's and make them follow the same pattern of this animation so you can have interactive NPC's that have a daily routine of sorts? (This is what I want to use this plugin for.)
    3. Do blocks destroyed and items placed in chest remain after the animation is over, or do they reset?
    4.I want to use this plugin to make interactive NPC's such as a blacksmith with a daily routine of going to shop etc... is that possible with this plugin?
    5. If these NPC's are interactive with players, would command NPC, or any type of shop NPC plugin work with this, Thanks.

This plugin will really be awesome if you can add in these interactive features if they are not already added in, because this is the best, and only way to make interactive NPC cycles that I have ever seen.
    Thanks!

(I saw this plugin from a DiamondrushX video btw).

7. Hey, thanks for your interest in this plugin.

1. Yes
    2. No, I am developing another, far more complex, plugin to do just that. It is about 80% done and I expect to release it in early June. It will have daily routines, conversations and all the things associated with that.
    3. They reset
    4. No, I thought about implementing these features but that was never what this plugin was intended for. This plugin is meant to be used as a cutscene tool or way to spice up your lobby not as a full NPC handler.
    5. Again no.

So I don't think this plugin is right for you but I do think you would really like what I am developing. Perhaps you could send me a few suggestions you would like incorporated? I will notify you when I publish this plugin.

8. Alright, thanks, just ask me if you need any suggestions, or need someone to test it out for you, thanks for the quick response, can't wait till it comes out!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Very good plugin! One issue is when setting a skin for the NPC, it doesn't let you, it will only display a message in chat saying "An error occurred, please try again later".

10. hi i lov you plugin can you add extra record time like 5 minute or a timer config ty . :love: and i found a bug when you add a text the server loop the text like very fast and make server lag insane and the scenario turn invisible and the text stay there afther i reload the server chunk for erase the text picture there lol please fix
    [​IMG]

#56 Nostra, Apr 22, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  11. I'm wondering... can this plugin work with gun plugins like CrackShot and QualityArmory?

Or in other words, if a player takes out a gun item from one of those plugins, records himself firing it and PvPing with it, would everything work as expected?

12. crackshot yea i use it quality armory i dont know

13. 1.14.2 support please? :)

• Like Like x 1