Spigot Movable Blocks 1.6.1

Allows you to create movable block entities.

1. AgainstTheNight submitted a new resource:

Movable Blocks - Allows you to create movable block entities.

Read more about this resource...

2. Nice plugin, any way to prevent the entity's name appearing when hitting it? This is a unique and creative plugin,

Also It would nice if they could stack. Would make for great secret entrances

thanks!

3. I'm not sure what you mean as there is no display name? Can you help me understand the problem? Thanks :)

4. AgainstTheNight updated Movable Blocks with a new update entry:

Update 1.3: New API methods, commands and bug fixes!

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Please, fix database path.

6. The data file's path seems fine to me. What is the problem you are having? :)

7. Check where it is created. In the main folder of the server. With name "plugins/MovableBlocks".

8. That is very interesting. The plugin generates the MovableBlocks folder just fine for me. In the next update I will add an field to the config where you will be able to edit the path. Hopefully this should help solve your issue. Feel free to message me if you have any more queries :)

9. AgainstTheNight updated Movable Blocks with a new update entry:

Update 1.5.1: Saddle & name tag functionality, New methods in the API, More commands!

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Really cool, but wouldn't "pushable blocks" be more fitting?

11. Thanks! Yeah, that probably would have been a better name :) But it would be a bit difficult to change the name now.

12. Please consider updating the plugin to support future versions of the game. Currently, the plugin gets disabled and cannot be used.