Solved Multi-Server, Multi-Currency System

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Fluxty, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Hello,

I'm wondering if there are any plugins already out there (which I can't seem to find) that support a multi-currency Bungeecord setup. Premium or free, doesn't matter to me.

Goal: I want to have a separate currency for each of the servers on my network. The problem comes in when I want to make the hub's currency globally convert-able.I also need each server to display its primary currency on Featherboard (as opposed to the hub currency).

Craftconomy: Yes, Craftconomy supports multiple currencies and uses MYSQL, but only the default currency shows with placeholders, for obvious reasons. For example, I have two currencies, "HubBalance" and "PVPBalance". Using Craftconomy's MYSQL, I can use both currencies on both servers and also have a conversion feature in the hub. The problem: There is no way (that I know of) to display "PVPBalance" on the PVP server. {money} placeholders hook through vault and thus only show the default currency "HubBalance".

-
    Is there anything I can do to fix this system and have everything display the way I want? The only other thing I have thought of is to use multiple databases and have a plugin run /take commands on the other server, or something. - This worked. I have a bad habit of creating question threads when I can solve it on my own.

I really appreciate any help. Thank you.

#1 Fluxty, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  2. Hm use the other plugin of economy for the hub that support mysql, try to find a plugin compatible with featherboard in the plugins supported list. Because the server economy is importan the vault and a plugin that don't need vault this is the plugin that you going to use with de hubmoney. Sorry cor my english.