Multiple Prefix Help

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Bjrocks50, May 14, 2016.

1. I am looking for a way to manage my Prison server's chat to make it so people can have multiple prefixes, and also have deluxetags as a working placeholder. I have already tried chatmanager+ and simple-prefix, however neither one work for me. Simple prefix messes up with ops even when I have ops have all off in the config, and the rankups get glitched if commands aren't done in a certain order.

2. How many prefixes are you wanting?

3. I have prestiges (which is a placeholder), 1-3 prefixes, player name, deluxetags (another placeholder), then their message.

4. You can only put a player in 2 groups at once.
    Get EzPrestige and put the prestige place holder into your chat format.
    Then have your donor rank be the prefix and their prison rank be their suffix along with their deluxe tags tag.

5. 3 groups works perfectly fine. You can have them in infinite groups even lol

6. How so?
    I don't see other servers doing this.

7. Pex allows users to have as many groups as needed. Let's say their prison rank, donor rank, and staff rank.

8. I am talking about prefixes not ranks

9. It's possible, because simple prefix does it. It's just that the plugin is glitchy and there's no support.

10. Ahhh. :)