Multiple Prefixes

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by LarryNewman, Jul 2, 2015.

1. I know there have been countless topics on this, but is there any plugin, in the world, that I could possibly use that would provide multiple seperate chat prefixes with really any chat plugin and any permissions plugin. This is a thing that many people have wanted for a long time, and I'll switch chat plugins and permission plugins to make it work.

When I say seperate chat prefixes, I mean the point where I don't have to do /manuaddv SomeSillyPlayer prefix [Example1][Example2][Example3] so I can just add them separately . Obviously, one prefix for the group, and however many to the player themself. But the setback with what I have installed (Groupmanager + EssentialsChat), is that EssentialsChat is a silly banana and only displays one prefix at a time.

Something where someone can have a group prefix, a donator prefix, and a staff prefix instead of me having to type their entire prefix out everytime I want to change it.

By the way, I know for a fact people would pay money for something like this if a developer decided they wanted to make it. Wink Wink.