Bukkit Multiverse Core Build 719

Multiverse, the best world management plugin for your server!

1. SlimeDog

Patron

So do we all (and quite a few more). Once 1.13 is FINAL, it will take some time for release of plugins. We're all waiting so that we can help test them. Patience.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I have the next error:
    Code (Text):
    [12:01:28] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerTeleportEvent to Multiverse-Core v2.6.0-SNAPSHOT-b737
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.entity.CraftPlayer.teleport(CraftPlayer.java:444) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.entity.CraftEntity.teleport(CraftEntity.java:226) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at com.fun.spawntp.Main.onJoin(Main.java:85) [SonezSpawn.jar:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerList.onPlayerJoin(PlayerList.java:298) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerList.a(PlayerList.java:157) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.LoginListener.b(LoginListener.java:144) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.LoginListener.c(LoginListener.java:54) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:231) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.ServerConnection.c(ServerConnection.java:148) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:814) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_151]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.onarandombox.MultiverseCore.listeners.MVPlayerListener.playerTeleport(MVPlayerListener.java:178) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        ... 25 more

3. i am wondering if there is anyone out there that could help me ? I'm have mvcore and I'm trying to set up 1 world that is just a spawn and pop arena, then i want a portal to take players to a survival world. in the survival world id like there to be no pawn chunks. I ma new to this plugin and can not find a wiki.. i watched a couple videos but nothing i saw answered my questions i have mvcore and mv portals do i need anything else?

4. Hey guys, is the latest version compatible with 1.8? If it isnt, do you mind telling me what's the latest build which supported 1.8 paperspigot?

5. Could anyone give me some advice...I have finished my server setup and we are ready to launch but I made a mistake, in pvp area, we want players to keep their in entry on death..only in this area though...I was told I could do it with mv but I can't find any insight on how that's possible...any help from anyone would be apppreciated

6. SlimeDog

Patron

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Thank you for your reply!

PaperSpigot-1.12.2-b1380.jar

I am using the up-to-date 2.6 versions in the link you provided and it is still happening :)

8. SlimeDog

Patron

I know nothing of Paper support. Hopefully someone with that information will reply.

9. Aw darn, okay! I'm not sure if OP was using paper or not

10. I'm having trouble with some kids entering end-portals and getting stuck and it glitching and crashing the server. I try to delete the kid's information then so they can re-enter the server. I delete their records on per-world-inventory and on worldpos, but I'm having trouble with them still re-entering in the portals and being stuck.

11. Grate plugins guys it works great I like how they still work you did a good job coding them, I have a request and a bug to report for Multiverse-Portals, vehicles don't go through portals, even set to true if you could fix that.

Also can you add support for horses and mobs to go though the portals, prefer all mobs but maybe space it out between updates if you don't have much time to work on the plugin, but animas first please, if you can, if not that bites, I just was on your plugin help page and there was a request buy somone for that feature and I would like it as well as it would make getting mobs to new world a tone easier for players when we do a reset also it would allow players to bring transpertation to mining worlds such as horses etc.

I know people would love this feature.
    Anyhow great plugin glad you have kept it running all these years your doing a great job on the plugin, and thanks for supplying the best multi-world plugin for spigot / bukkit

12. There seems to be a bug where Multiverse-Core is unable to pass a PlayerTeleport event, eventually causing the server to crash after being spammed for about a minute. I tried upgrading to 2.5, but it disabled pvp in all my worlds and didnt fix the issue. Currently running 2.4, on spigot 1.8. If anyone knows perhaps a way to automatically kick the player from the server when this error happens or another solution to prevent this, that would be great. I can post error logs in needed.

Edit: This error only happens to 1.11.x clients

#313 pop_pop_po, Apr 28, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  13. Does it work with version 1.8?

14. Dear Creator
    can you make new plugins just the compass and have to use it even if you do not have a server like your bungee here as the bungee servers have compasses to teleport the minigames you might want to make a Compass multiverse like the compass in Plugins that lobbycompass

15. Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not believe there is a way to make it so if you teleport to another world, then teleport back to the original world, you will be spawned back where you were when you left that world instead of the world spawn. Could you please add this to the next version? Thanks.

16. Highly doubt that will be added. Use https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/stayput.34848/

17. SlimeDog

Patron

Unfortunately, StayPut is effectively abandoned and features are quite buggy. Developer has offered to make it open source, but the response has been lukewarm.

18. Yeah. When I used it it was quite active and worked perfectly. Sad it went down hill from there. :/