1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Crash Multiverse error?

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by ShipwrevkV27, May 26, 2013.

1. Hello i have noticed that when a certain player on my server dies or uses a portal to change worlds, the server immediately freezes, maxes out ram usage and throws this in console. http://pastebin.com/4yNdc8x6.

2. YoFuzzy3

Supporter

Hmm, can you reset his Multiverse-Inventories file? It seems like his inventory is corrupt and the plugin can't decode it.

3. i just tried that and now hes ok to go through portals but if he dies its maxing out our ram and crashing

4. just an fyi i solved the issue by deleting the multiverse inventories folder and letting it regenerate. Prob not the best solution but it worked. Let's hope it doesnt arise again

5. YoFuzzy3

Supporter

That means you deleted the corrupted file I was talking about earlier. I don't think you correctly removed the player's data before, or maybe you didn't have the option (I'm not sure how multiverse-inventories saves its data).