Multiverse Hub

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Zucks, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Hello, I have a survival server and I a have some survival only plugins for the survival world. But then I got Multiverse and I decided to make a hub but now since it's in the same server but there are two worlds in one server the plugins from survival end up in the hub. Any way to fix this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PS. Are there any plugins that only have /sethub and /hub that all players can do in any
    multiverse world? If there is thanks!

2. With most permission plugins you can set permissions per world. PEX does this very well and its easy to negate or assign perms per world. It sounds like you may have permissions assigned only to your hub world, or a permission plugin that doesn't play well with multiverse.

3. How do you do that exactly?

4. permissions:
    - modifyworld.*
    - essentials.msg
    - essentials.w
    - essentials.r
    - essentials.balance
    - essentials.mail
    - essentials.spawn
    - essentials.sethome
    - essentials.sethome.multiple.sethome1
    - essentials.help
    - essentials.home
    - essentials.delhome
    - essentials.tpa
    - essentials.tpaccept
    - essentials.tpahere
    - essentials.tpdeny
    worlds:
    New World:
    permissions:
    - -modifyworld.test
    New World2:
    permissions:
    -modifyworld.test

Something like this can work for you, At the top basic perms you want people to be able to use in each world, then world specific perms down with the other ones, You also want to make sure to keep the formatting properly, Its not letting me post the format properly.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Ok, I also found a way easier way at: