Benefactor

4. Maximvdw

Benefactor

5. Fifth

#5 Gimmes, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  6. Maximvdw

Benefactor

The updates of my placeholder plugins have been released supporting the API. An example plugin with the API can be seen in the description

7. ok i gess it can do that but how???

8. Maximvdw

Benefactor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

or isn't that the question? {locale} is a placeholder from my premium plugins

9. yes.

but is says get placeholders but how

10. Maximvdw

Benefactor

The code is in the bottom screenshot?

11. so i just need to register the plugin nothing else

12. Maximvdw

Benefactor

So, If I get you correct: you want to replace the placeholders of (https://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/mvdw-placeholders/) in a string somewhere in a plugin of yours right?

13. you have ish i want to replace some of the placeholders but i would like to use some as well

14. Maximvdw

Benefactor

So, you want to both ADD and GET placeholders from the API? I am sorry but I am having some trouble understanding what you actually want to do.

15. Maximvdw

Benefactor

So this plugin is an addition to my premium resources. A developer can register placeholders that can be used in any of my premium placeholder plugins using this API using "Register a custom placeholder"

It also allows a plugin to replace a string containing placeholders using "Replacing placeholders". This still also requires one of my placeholder plugins to be running on that server as placeholders are get from those plugins.

16. ok so withyour plugins like Actionbar there are placeholder like E.G {time} and it shows the time but with this plugin it is posable to get those placeholders in the messages of diffrent plugins without adding them

17. Maximvdw

Benefactor

You need to have one of my Placeholder plugins running on the server you have this API on. If you have this API + one of my placeholder plugins you can just get any placeholder that premium placeholder plugin has without creating those placeholders yourself.

18. i don't understand that but i mean like Clips Placeholder API you can obtain placeholders from his plugins

19. Maximvdw

Benefactor

you can do the same with this plugin but it still requires one of my premium plugins to be running on that server