My Server

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by SoupWarrior, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys the title is kinda missleading because i am not the owner, i am the head admin. Now this server is awesome and has a growing community. Awesome people and awesome technicians i.e. me. This server is called megablotchcraft and the ip is megablotchcraft.mymc.io
    Join it and buy kits like god for 60 dollars deal. I am not sure if thats still on but its originally 100 dollars or something. But there are some cheaper kits like well i dunno pyro. which cost maybe 6 dollars or something like that. You must join the server . Its a faction server and is soon going to have sg and other games like hide and seek. There is a chance of being a warden and guarding the prison for us for you have to be trusted by the staff for you to be a warden. Ops are given out to people who actually earn them and who stay on the server for a long time and do good things. If you do have any criminal records on the server then you have a slim chance of being a rank, but there is still a chance. Anyway you should join the server. Ip is megablotchcraft.mymc.io

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. joehot200

Supporter

Advertising is not allowed on this forum. Thread reported

To be honest, it dosen't sound great from your description, though i'm sure the owner(s?) are working on making it better.

• Agree Agree x 1

3. Another one of "you"

Look, this is a server owner's forum, ie, we all have servers of our own and most of us wouldn't think of playing on your server. Try advertising on MinecraftForum or PlanetMinecraft if you're looking for players. Otherwise, you're just looking to get your thread locked.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.