My Threads are gone

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by LuckyLemonDE, Mar 11, 2017.

1. 1) Was it posted in the right area?

2) What was the content of the threads?

2. The threads were posted in the areas "Hiring - Developers" and "Hiring - Designers and Artists". They content was: I am/Venias Development is searching for team mebers... and so on.

3. electronicboy

IRC Staff

Your posts likely didn't meet the requirements to be posted in that section

4. I can't imagine that. What could be wrong of that posts?

5. I would make sure that your post includes the following;

All threads within this subforum are required to
    • Provide an allowed method of contact (see section rules)
    • Be listed for yourself or as an approved middleman
    • Provide a transcription of images that contain relevant details
    • Provide a time frame for completion of work
    • Provide a general budget for the work
    Also you have to have the following;

• You require at least 20 posts and a 1 week old account to post within this section

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yes, have this.

I think I respected everything of that. Maybe I can explan what I wrote there: Venias is a company and Venias Development is the "Developement" Team of Venias. And VD (Venias Development, "we") are searching for good developers... And I wrote a lot of information about the payment, the company, the contact details etc. down there.

And is it possible to see a backup of this thread? Because I spend a few hours in writing for this post...

7. And what should I do now? :/

8. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Move on

9. Is it possible to get a backup of that thread?

10. No. All threads are final unless it is a resource as far as I know.

11. "Venias is a company and Venias Development is the "Developement" Team of Venias. And VD (Venias Development, "we") are searching for good developers... And I wrote a lot of information about the payment, the company, the contact details etc. down there."

So I just dont know what I made wrong. Can any mod help me there please? Because it is annying that anyone deleted my post without any warnings and just never explained me what I did wrong .

12. As was said:

13. electronicboy

IRC Staff

I'd suggest contacting the services staff, only speculation there is is that you either didn't meet the requirements properly, it's only the person who is handling that section that can give you an accurate answer of what is wrong with the post/why it was rejected.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I asked @Dmck2b (he is the only service staff)