My upcoming game Ostrofa needs your feedback!

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by ZipItCraft, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Maybe like the fortnite balloon concept?

2. never played fortnite, so no clue what you're talking about :p

3. Yes, true. I was thinking that it could be something very risky to use, since the player would not be able to control it.

4. The graphics, taken from the trailer alone, look fantastic, especially the look of the sky. One part that looks a bit of an eyesore are the terrain reflections in the sea, I hope the way they look in the trailer aren't final?

5. Working on Ostrofa "Beach" biome. What do you think? o_Oo_Oo_O

screen_3360x2100_2.jpg

6. Looks great! Good job on all the progress you've made.

7. Thank you @ZeeZee

8. Guys, some exciting news! :devilish::devilish::devilish: Today you can start registering your Ostrofa accounts on the website: https://www.ostrofa.com/login

FYI: registering will only reserve your account name, however creating actual characters and reserving their names will be only available in-game. If you encounter any issues or bugs, please let me know right away.

P.S. We already have some official perks available in the store.

9. We have released our Patreon page so that you guys could support us!
    You'll get special awards such as:

(Tier 1)
    • Feel free to chat with me at any time, and I'll do my best to answer
    • Get access to raw & exclusive content

(Tier 2)
    • Get your name in the credits of the game
    • Plus all previous rewards

(Tier 3)
    • Custom rank for your game account which will be visible to other players in the game & website
    • A free copy of the game on the release date

(Tier 4)
    • Your own customized skin for your game character

If we reach our goal, we will be able to spend most of our time developing Ostrofa.

Our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/normunds

10. Extra cool armor & weapons will not be craftable but found in the chests around the map! :love:

screen_3360x2100_0.jpg

11. New desert island type & hammer weapon for dealing extra damage! :):):)

screen_3360x2100_2.jpg

12. You'll be able to find chests of gear on these shipwrecks as well! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

screen_3360x2100_1.jpg

13. I'm impressed. You're an inspiration for a lot of people who want to do game development (Especially indie), keep up the good work! Will definitely play when it gets to steam.

14. @Perotin Thank you so much! These kinds of comments really keep me going! ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1