Spigot MyCommand v5.6.7

Make your own, customized Minecraft commands

1. Will i able to create a gui menu and ask for args from player when they click the item?

2. Hay, I have an little problem, with my command. I want to count the arguments and than, depending on that, run an specific command.

I tested this:
    Code (Text):
    'server':
      command: /srv:server
      type: RUN_COMMAND
      runcmd:
      - $Script$%if%$multiargs.args.length=0
      - /srv:serverlist
      - $Script$%elseif%$multiargs.args.length=1
      - '$text$&7teleport yourself'
      - $Script$%elseif%$multiargs.args.length>=2
      - '$text$&7teleport someone'
      - $Script$%else%
      - '$text$&cerror'
      permission-required: true
      permission-node: ct.server.use
      permission-error: '&cno perms'
      register: false
    but it doesn't work, can someone help me pls?

~ Ceddix

3. Please if you could add a command to delete all data for all players. Or the playerdata folder

4. Does anyone know if it's possible to cancel a command with MyCommand?
    For example, let's say a player executes a command which executes a command, waits 10 seconds, and executes another command, is it possible during those 10 seconds for the player to cancel the remaining tasks?

5. MRI

MRI

The is a function to cancel a warmup when the player move, cancelling an on-going process maybe can be done with RUN_COMMAND_TASK and using the /mycmd tasks to cancel the event. Never tried to recreate something like that, but you could be able to make it in both way. If it's only the warmup, just active the listener in config.yml, otherwise it's a bit more complex.

I don't know why you want to delete a full folder (that you can do via ftp), but i'll implement a command to edit or delete a variable to all existent players at once.

Talking about playerdatas, in the next version MyCommand can be used as Economy plugin (via Vault), using a playerdata value as source. It's just a simple implementation (read balance, add/withdraw), but if in a specific server you want have less plugin possible, you can use that (like a Hub server). Of course, a dedicated Economy plugin is a better choose.

#925 MRI, Nov 2, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  6. I mean, I used the '$delay$<number>' to wait, so would it still work during that delay?

7. Code (Text):
    #----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    setfood:
      command: /setfood
      type: RUN_COMMAND
      runcmd:
      - '%PlayerOptionsFor%$arg1%setFoodLevel: $arg2'
      - '%PlayerOptionsFor%$arg1%playSound: ENTITY_PLAYER_LEVELUP:100'
      - '%PlayerOptionsFor%$arg1%sendMessage: &eSuccess! $arg1 food level set to $arg2'
      permission-required: true
      permission-node: neonmoderation.setfood
      required_args: 2
    #----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why but the command does not work, can anyone tell me why?
    %PlayerOptionsFor% should be explained a little better in the bukkit pages for this :/
    Note that I am trying to set any player's food level to a certain value

NOTE - using double quotes did not work
    Changing $arg1 to anything else like a fixed player's name and executing the command didn't work
    Setting the command as "/setfood $arg1 $arg2" didn't work

#927 vijaypondini, Nov 3, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  8. Hello, I want to ask how I can execute a TYPE: RUN_COMMAND command for or as the player I choose with tab_completer '$player_list'. 2020-11-04_23.52.13.png 2020-11-04_23.52.20.png 2020-11-04_23.52.31.png ^^^ Thats what I want to make! (To show that I did that with a tellraw command) ^^^
    But thats what happend:
    2020-11-04_23.59.05.png ^^^As you can see it's not the name of the player I entered in the command^^^
    Thats The Command I made:
    test.png
    As you can see I typed '$player' . My questions is what I have to type behind the '$' that the command gets executed for or as the player I typed in the command. An answer would be very nice!. Thanks

9. MRI

MRI

use $arg1 instead of $player.

arg1 will get the input typed right after /appoint, so if it's /appoint Divicii, $arg1 is Divicii, $arg2..3 ecc will take the input at the second, third ecc position.

10. Two bugs:

1) The script "$PlayerDataFor" don't work for the CMD Type "Run_Console".
    2) I'm using mysql to store the playerdata information however the plugin created a folder called "playerdata" and is saving .yml files with the name of the players and empty files, i.e. with 0kb size. Why do you store the same information twice?

11. MRI

MRI

I'll take a look to both of this.
    On the point 2, if you can tell me when the yml file gets saved, in what circumstance, it's faster for me to locate the problem. Ex. using a specific command, or script ecc

edit: ok maybe it's the /mycmd-playerdata set command. Should be fixed, i need to test it.

#931 MRI, Nov 9, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
  12. Hello, just came here with a question!~ :giggle:

If we were using playerdata only for NAMES and not UUIDs... and now we have around 1000 files(idk) of playerdata, is it possible to convert them all from NAMES into UUIDs somehow? And if after changing into UUIDs we use commands like "/mycmd-playerdata add $player points 6969" will it work fine and add-up to their UUID playerdata-file?

Thank you in advanced for the answer(s)! :giggle:(y)

13. Exactly, the file is created when using the /mycmd-playerdata set command and when from another server you try to read the playerdata using Scripts.
    If you need more details about how I am using playerdata please let me know.

14. Hey!
    Hex codes don't seem to be working correctly within RAW_TEXT
    Code : &x&f&f&9&f&f&d No using
    Expected: upload_2020-11-14_18-44-25.png

Actual : upload_2020-11-14_18-44-38.png
    (seems to be applying the &d at the end of the colour codes)

EDIT : "$hex%#ffff55%No" also doesnt seem to work
    Running latest version of tuinity with MyCommand 5.6.7

#934 Saphirus, Nov 14, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  15. When will it be 1.16.4 compatible?

16. Anyone can tell me why the second broadcast wont work for "Link:"?

Code (YAML):
    youtube:

command
    : /yt

type
    : RUN_COMMAND

runcmd
    :

- '/cmi toast all &eStream Started by &a%player_displayname%&e! \n&cClick the link in chat!'

- '$broadcasttext$&a%player_displayname% &ehas started a stream!'

- '$broadcasttext&eLink:&c %arg1'

alias
    : /youtube

error-message
    : '&7[&6Itherio&7] &cPlease include your stream link to broadcast!'

required_args
    : 1

delay_timer
    : 1

delaytimer_format
    : SECONDS

permission-required
    : true

permission-node
    : streamer.youtube

17. Could it be you forgot the $ at the end of "$broadcasttext" before you choose &e - '$broadcasttext&eLink:&c %arg1'

18. Silly me. :) Thank you, now my issue is this.. %arg1 doesn't display as the command input, just comes out as %arg1 in chat?

19. Will closing it with a % work? like %arg1% instead

20. Unfortunately no. :( I'll keep trying to figure it out. :)

Edit: Seems the placeholder starts with '$' not '%' another silly mistake haha.

#940 Yuushi, Nov 15, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2020