:
     - $Script$%if%SSPlayers.notcontains=$uuid
      - $Script$%Variable%SSPlayers.addlist=$uuid
      - $text$&aJoining Game
      - $Script$%else%
      - $text$&cYou are already playing

2. MRI

MRI

Maybe, it's a problem i've already fixed months ago in the not available 5.7.2. I'll attach it on this post, check if it fix something.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/efshotolyny4g23/MyCommand5.7.2_3_9_21.zip/file

3. MRI

MRI

Anyway, the list feaature is only for the PlayerData feature, that's why it doesn't work.

4. I've found a work around for now, but will regular variable lists become a feature in the future?

On another note, is it possible to fire another command when a while loop finishes in RUN_COMMAND_TASK? As there is no delay until function I could find.

5. Anvil_gui is not working :(

6. Multi aliases not working on 1.8.8 Paper! Only 1st aliase working, another aliases not working!

Example:
    command: /tps
    register: true
    aliases:
    - /lag
    - /serverlag
    - /ram

Only /lag working, another aliases not working!

7. MRI

MRI

The anvil gui rely on a public resource that i've used (and mentioned in the changelog). It uses NMS classes, and updating them doesn't make it working, so i have to find a solution in future.

8. Hey, I like your plugin and will give a review later. I am wondering, is it possible to make a command with the aliasses and tabcomplete points to different commands/plugins?
    like:
    /setting
    1:
    - chat
    - broadcasts
    - antihack
    2:
    - on<pos_1=chat><run=/togglechat on>
    - off<pos_1=chat><run=/togglechat off>
    - on<pos_1=broadcasts><run=/togglebroad on>
    - off<pos_1=broadcasts><run=/togglebroad off>
    - warnings<pos_1=antihack><run=/superantituber warns>

9. Welcome back after the summer, MRI!

10. O plugin realmente oferece muitas funções, basta explorá-lo para notar isto.
    Agora, irei relatar algo que está me encomodando. Não estou conseguindo definir um item com DATA na opção "itemcost", ou seja, não consigo encontrar o ID correto para uma lã azul ou um peixe salmão.
    Senhor autor, pode me ajudar?

------------------------------------------------
    Now, in English: (google translator)

The plugin really offers a lot of functions, just explore it to notice this.
    Now, I will report something that is bothering me. I'm not able to set an item with DATE in the "itemcost" option, that is, I can't find the correct ID for a blue wool or a salmon fish.
    Mr author, can you help me?

11. Hello,

On newer plugin versions (>4.0.0), you must use the item name instead of the Item ID. For blue wool, you would want to use "BLUE_WOOL", for salmon, you can use "SALMON" or "COOKED_SALMON"

You can view the full list of item names here: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/Material.html

------------------------------------------------
    Now, in Spanish: (Google Translate)

Hola,

En las versiones de complementos más recientes (> 4.0.0), debe usar el nombre del elemento en lugar del ID del elemento. Para la lana azul, debería utilizar "BLUE_WOOL", para el salmón, puede utilizar "SALMON" o "COOKED_SALMON"

Puede ver la lista completa de nombres de elementos aquí: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/Material.html

12. Is there a way to drop items into a GUI with MyCommand?

13. I'm looking to add a toggleable night vision effect, was wondering if I can do that with mycommand. Just something like /nv that toggles on and off night vision. Thanks for any info :)

14. Hi there, nice plugin.

How do I make a success message prompt in the chat for the user who sent a command?
    Would like that The player has a confirmation of his action.

This is my command:

Code (YAML):

spawn
    :
      command
    : /spawn
      type
    : RUN_COMMAND
      runcmd
    :
     - /mvtp outerspace
      success-message
    : "Zum Serverspawn teleportiert."
      error-message
    : "Fehler beim Ausführen."
      permission-required
    : false
      register
    : true

15. I've tried SALMON and BLUE_WOOL but it doesn't work. When I use /mycmd-reload commands, an error is shown in the logs and the mycommand command where I used SALMON or BLUE_WOOL does not load. I am using the latest version of plugin

This is the config:

missao1:
    command: /iop
    type: RUN_CONSOLE
    runcmd:
    - '/say a'
    itemcost: "COOKED_SALMON:1"
    success-message: "&eMissão &aNOME &econcluída!\n&eVocê pode completá-la novamente."
    error-message: "§cVocê não possui itens suficientes para completar a missão."

Error:

Attached Files:

• my.txt
      File size:
      8 KB
      Views:
    #1357 Gabriel2007, Sep 24, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  16. Hi! @MRI :)

First of all, thanks for this great plugin, I love using MyCommand! ❤️

I have a small suggestion:
    I would like to work with my vanilla player tags in MyCommand, but unfortunately there is no way to check a tag in a $Script$%if%. I have already tried it with $Script$%if%$tags.contains=tag, but unfortunately this does not work, because it would then also trigger with a tag that is called awtagadw, for example.

I would be very happy about a simple method to search for vanilla tags in a script! :)

Thank you in advance,
    Greetings Ceddix!

#1358 Ceddix, Sep 24, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  17. Does anyone know how to remove the command when you type one without all the arguments? [​IMG]
    I mean "[/mobcoins give ....]"

18. Hello!

I've been looking at the plugin info but I can't find what I'm looking for.

I wanted to create an alias command but not just with one specific command. I don't know if this is possible but I'll explain it better with an example:

If I type any command like this: "/eco <anything_else>" I want the server to always execute the command "/bank help", no matter what I write in the "<anything_else>" field, but if I just type "/eco" and nothing else, I want the server to execute "/eco"

Is that possible?

I have been able to make any command with the structure "/eco <something>" to always be executed as a specific command using &arg, but that also affected the command "/eco" without anything else, and I need the command /eco to work as it is.

Thanks in advance!

#1360 ajlinker, Oct 1, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2021