Premium Myriad Clans [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by torpkev, Jul 13, 2019.

1. torpkev submitted a new resource:

Myriad Clans - Clan plugin designed to work alone or integrate with Domain for 1.13/1.14

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. torpkev updated Myriad Clans with a new update entry:

Banners & bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Hey, when i type the command /clan, nothing happens!?

4. torpkev updated Myriad Clans with a new update entry:

New admin command and bug fixes

5. torpkev updated Myriad Clans with a new update entry:

Back-end changes

6. For those that don't know - Myriad is getting a large update soon which will be bringing a number of new features into the plugin, which includes expanding it from *just* clans.

The major features coming are:

• GUI menu to control membership and clan selection
    • Expanded Ranks and Roles (you can assign a treasurer to oversee the cash, or someone to vet new members etc.)
    • Join Fees & Dues
    • Duels - A structured way to challenge players to battle, with cash/xp betting on the victor
    • Wars - Clan wars, says it all really. A structured way for clans to go to war
    • Bounties - Any player can place a bounty on another player, and allows players to become bounty hunters
    I'm posting more details over on the Discord in the myriad_clans channel - link is in my signature, feel free to come offer suggestions or get more details.

7. and when should that come? it is now almost january 2021

8. Honestly? Whenever I have time to finish it. Unfortunately, I've been busier than normal with my regular job for the past several months and haven't had as much time to work on my plugins.

So no ETA, but it is still being worked on and is currently sitting on 75 classes and a little over 10,000 lines of code.. so progress is being made.

More details will be announced on the Discord as they come up

[​IMG]

9. Thank you that's a word then I'm looking forward to it :) I don't have Discord, I don't want it either.

• Like Like x 1
  10. torpkev updated Myriad Clans with a new update entry:

Bug fix

11. torpkev updated Myriad Clans with a new update entry:

Bug fix

12. @torpkev

Could you possibly add that clan members can also do / clan balance? Furthermore, it would be great if you could buy Clan Banner as a member via your own account balance.

13. 2.0 has ranks and roles, so you'll be able to allow players access to view/use the wallet as needed.

Not sure about the personal funds for a banner yet..

14. Perfect :)

Well it's just stupid that only the clan owner can buy a banner :)

15. The purpose of it was for clan base decoration etc. not for the regular members. The easiest way around that would either be for the clan to buy and sell them themselves via a shop (such as Bazaar) or provide a single copy that members can duplicate.

I'm not sure I see a lot of use case for regular members paying for their own clans banner, but happy to hear any arguments for it

16. Okay is an argument I give you 100% right, thank you.