Premium MySQL Papi Bridge | 1.7-1.15 | Upload and Download data for paste them as custom Placeholder! |...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by HotDoctor, Jul 10, 2020.

1. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

2. HotDoctor updated MySQL PAPI Bridge | 1.7-1.16 | Upload and Download data for paste them as custom Placeholder! | with a new update entry:

New update entry

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Hello, can we send placeholder info to mysql database instead?

4. HotDoctor updated MySQL PAPI Bridge | 1.7-1.16 | Upload and Download data for paste them as custom Placeholder! | with a new update entry:

New update entry

5. If you mean that plugin collects placeholder info that a player have, yes, thats the main goal of the plugin

Please read How it works? If you need some support or join to my discord server clicking Discover buttom

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. HotDoctor updated MySQL PAPI Bridge | 1.7-1.16 | Upload and Download data for paste them as custom Placeholder! | with a new update entry:

New update entry

7. HotDoctor updated MySQL PAPI Bridge | 1.7-1.16 | Upload and Download data from OfflinePlayers with a new update entry:

New update entry

8. Hello! Watching for this plugin.
    Saw you was deleted it earlier, want to be sure you didn't do this twice in the near future

9. I've already talked with 2 staff members in spigotmc, and the problem is already fixed, If you want i can send you screenshots about my chat talking with them, this plugin has no reasons to be deleted.

10. Okay, can you drop screenshots please?

• Like Like x 1