Premium MySQL Player Data Bridge [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by brunyman, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Hello,

I have a problem with MPDB 3.33.2 and spigot 1.15.2.

When a player first joins the player gets a message:
    [​IMG]

the funny part is that I already removed it from my config:
    [​IMG]

I noticed that removing something from this config is not === removing something.
    What I did now is that I added a -
    [​IMG]

I think you shoould write that down.

Regards

#2181 Tiippex, Apr 4, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  2. Alright, here is the issue we are having. Others are having it too, but we’ve done a lot of testing. Maybe this will help you find the issue and get a fix out.
    Player joins server 1
    Player throws items on ground on server 1
    Players switches to server 2
    Player’s inventory loads items that were thrown on ground
    Player switches back to server 1
    Player picks up items on server 1
    Player now has 2 of each item; they have now been duped.

Here is why it’s happening.
    Server 1 isn’t saving data right at disconnect. For some reason, it is delaying. We have seen up to 2 minutes before the data save shows on server 1 in the example above.

At first, we thought it may be an issue with lag as we do see it more when the server is lagging. However, we were able to reproduce it using two servers that have no lag, players or plugins other than MPDB. Took us a few tries, but we got there. Both servers were on the latest Paper version (#162).

No, we haven’t replicated on Spigot, but my guess is that it’s not Paper related. The reason is that it is based around save time (up to 2 minutes between a player leaving the server and the data save showing up in the console debug). If we could truly force save (even on the main thread) on disconnect, it may fix the issue. Could even add it as a configurable option.

Anything we can do to help you, please let us know. We want to get this fixed not only for us, but all the others who are having this dupe issue.

Thank you in advance for all your work! You’ve helped more servers than you know.

3. Plugin gives errors with latest verison of DungeonsXL on minecraft 1.15.2

4. Would it be possible to add support for sqlite?

5. Hello ! How to export and read inventories data from sql database? When I decode from BASE64 it's still not good.

Exemple of decoded inventory :

Code (Text):
    )idminecraft:diamond_swordCount
    tag
    PublicBukkitValuesnkjobs:nkprotectUnbreakable
    displayName{"text":"Epée qui fait bobo"} Enchantments
    lvlidminecraft:fire_aspectlvlidminecraft:knockbacklvlidminecraft:lootinglvlidminecraft:sharpnesslvlidminecraft:sweepingidminecraft:diamond_pickaxeCount
    tag
    PublicBukkitValuesnkjobs:nkprotectUnbreakable
    displayName{"text":"Pioche efficace"} Enchantments
    lvlidminecraft:efficiencylvlidminecraft:fortuneidminecraft:diamond_pickaxeCount
    tag Enchantments
    lvlidminecraft:efficiencylvlidminecraft:mendinglvlidminecraft:silk_touchlvlidminecraft:unbreakingDamage
    I need to export these data. Please help me.

6. Major dupe bug in 1.8 using chestshop not sure why it happened but for something meant to cross everything if you use both this doesnt really do it well.

7. Hi dear there are two error message when working with DXL.

Code (Text):
    [00:36:57 INFO]: Poker_Tbb lost connection: Disconnected
    [00:36:57 INFO]: [▼]  Poker_Tbb
    [00:36:57 WARN]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Plugin MysqlPlayerDataBridge v3.33.2 generated an exception while executing task 160162
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: de.erethon.dungeonsxl.DungeonsXL.getDPlayerCache()Lde/erethon/dungeonsxl/player/DPlayerCache;
            at net.craftersland.data.bridge.events.DungeonsXL_Support.isPlayerInDungeon(DungeonsXL_Support.java:23) ~[?:?]
            at net.craftersland.data.bridge.events.DungeonsXL_Support.checkPlayer(DungeonsXL_Support.java:27) ~[?:?]
            at net.craftersland.data.bridge.events.handlers.InventoryDataHandler.onDataSaveFunction(InventoryDataHandler.java:164) ~[?:?]
            at net.craftersland.data.bridge.events.PlayerDisconnect$1.run(PlayerDisconnect.java:59) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:64) ~[%e7%a4%be%e5%8c%ba2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:52) ~[%e7%a4%be%e5%8c%ba2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at com.destroystokyo.paper.ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.run(ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.java:22) ~[%e7%a4%be%e5%8c%ba2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_221]
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_221]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_221]
    > STOP

[00:37:05 INFO]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Disabling MysqlPlayerDataBridge v3.33.2
    [00:37:05 ERROR]: Error occurred while disabling MysqlPlayerDataBridge v3.33.2 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: de.erethon.dungeonsxl.DungeonsXL.getDPlayerCache()Lde/erethon/dungeonsxl/player/DPlayerCache;
            at net.craftersland.data.bridge.events.DungeonsXL_Support.isPlayerInDungeon(DungeonsXL_Support.java:23) ~[?:?]
            at net.craftersland.data.bridge.events.DungeonsXL_Support.checkPlayer(DungeonsXL_Support.java:27) ~[?:?]
            at net.craftersland.data.bridge.events.handlers.InventoryDataHandler.onDataSaveFunction(InventoryDataHandler.java:164) ~[?:?]
            at net.craftersland.data.bridge.runnables.DataSaveTask.saveOnlinePlayersData(DataSaveTask.java:62) ~[?:?]
            at net.craftersland.data.bridge.events.handlers.ServerShutdownHandler.onShutDownDataSave(ServerShutdownHandler.java:14) ~[?:?]
            at net.craftersland.data.bridge.PD.onDisable(PD.java:285) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:266) ~[%e7%a4%be%e5%8c%ba2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:350) ~[%e7%a4%be%e5%8c%ba2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:437) ~[%e7%a4%be%e5%8c%ba2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:424) ~[%e7%a4%be%e5%8c%ba2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:417) ~[%e7%a4%be%e5%8c%ba2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.disablePlugins(CraftServer.java:363) ~[%e7%a4%be%e5%8c%ba2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.stop(MinecraftServer.java:486) ~[%e7%a4%be%e5%8c%ba2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:702) ~[%e7%a4%be%e5%8c%ba2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_221]

8. ERROR]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Could not connect to mysql database! Error: Could not create connection to database server. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.

9. Hi there, my server's experiencing issues with players duping items by quickly logging in/out.

They put items in a chest, then log out & immediately log back in. After that they end up with the items in their inventory again.

Is there any way to fix this?

Also: is there a way to remember whether a player is in /fly or not?

#2190 Zadkiel, Apr 19, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  10. I have experienced a player death and closing the game. Everything will return to normal before death.

11. there were quite a few requests for advancement syncing. Is it possible to add this in the future?

12. Players health level = true
    When it is true,any plugin's health scale function will does not work.
    Inculding levelheart,mmocore and levelhealth.There health scale in 20 health function will does not work.

13. Error is on Spigot 1.14.4

14. My console spaming this, in config not have debug mode

any suport?

[19:27:37] [Server thread/WARN]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Debug add 1 -
    [19:27:37] [Server thread/WARN]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Debug substract 1 -
    [19:27:38] [Server thread/WARN]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Debug add 1 -
    [19:27:38] [Server thread/WARN]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Debug substract 1 -
    [19:27:39] [Server thread/WARN]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Debug add 1 -
    [19:27:39] [Server thread/WARN]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Debug substract 1 -
    [19:27:42] [Server thread/WARN]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Debug add 1 -
    [19:27:42] [Server thread/WARN]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Debug substract 1 -
    [19:27:43] [Server thread/WARN]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Debug add 1 -
    [19:27:43] [Server thread/WARN]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Debug substract 1 -
    [19:27:44] [Server thread/WARN]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Debug add 1 -
    [19:27:44] [Server thread/WARN]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Debug substract 1 -
    [19:27:47] [Server thread/WARN]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Debug add 1 -
    [19:27:47] [Server thread/WARN]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Debug substract 1 -
    [19:27:48] [Server thread/WARN]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Debug add 1 -
    [19:27:48] [Server thread/WARN]: [MysqlPlayerDataBridge] Debug substract 1 -

15. I have noticed this too on 1.15, it's like if you remove the commands then it reads the default ones from the config file provided inside the plugin jar, I will try to fix this new behavior.

Thanks for the testing,I need to join your server and do some further testing in order to drill this down to the core, still I can't get it working on my test servers. The problem is with saving on the main thread is that when saving over to the mysql database there is a connection delay, this delay will freeze the main thread and cause TPS drops and the server unplayable when it is saving. Thank you again! Please let me know if I can join to do some deep testing and debug.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I need to see what errors you get in order to work on a fix, please post a server log.

yes, I think we can, note this mean the plugin will not be able to sync data to other server , but only in storage mode

Are you trying to decode them in a website with spigot api or NMS?

I need details about how does works or what dupes, server version, plugin versions, everything so I can reproduce it to fix it

They did major API changes to DungeonsXL, now if I update the older versions will stop working.. they should'v only deprecated the old api not remove it completely like that. I will see what I can do

17. I have the same Problem on my server

18. make sure your mysql server ip, port and database name is correct

19. I can't reproduce this on my server, I may need to join your and do testing there, let me know if it is possible