Premium MySQL Player Data Bridge [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by brunyman, Jun 13, 2015.

1. klugemonkey

Supporter

Does this plugin mirror everything in the player's .dat file, including PublicBukkitValues?

2. Plugin has been amazing, when a player dies though they get a lag spike for a few seconds and can't do anything until the inventory comes back. We have keep inventory on.

3. [14:55:45 ERROR]: Could not pass event ServerCommandEvent to MysqlPlayerDataBridge v3.34.2
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at com.Zrips.CMI.Containers.CMIUser.getName(CMIUser.java:462) ~[?:?]
    at com.Zrips.CMI.Containers.CMIUser.getName(CMIUser.java:448) ~[?:?]
    at com.Zrips.CMI.PlayerManager.addUser(PlayerManager.java:277) ~[?:?]
    at com.Zrips.CMI.PlayerManager.getUser(PlayerManager.java:498) ~[?:?]
    at com.Zrips.CMI.PlayerManager.getUser(PlayerManager.java:481) ~[?:?]
    at com.Zrips.CMI.Modules.Economy.Economy.getBalance(Economy.java:80) ~[?:?]
    at com.Zrips.Economy_CMI.getBalance(Economy_CMI.java:78) ~[?:?]
    at net.craftersland.data.bridge.events.handlers.EconomyDataHandler.getLocalBalance(EconomyDataHandler.java:49) ~[?:?]
    at net.craftersland.data.bridge.commands.handlers.SaveAndKickCmd.runCommand(SaveAndKickCmd.java:59) ~[?:?]
    at net.craftersland.data.bridge.events.ConsoleCommand.onCmd(ConsoleCommand.java:27) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor1188.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-185]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-185]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-185]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:607) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-185]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.DedicatedServer.handleCommandQueue(DedicatedServer.java:404) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-185]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:376) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-185]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1211) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-185]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:999) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-185]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:177) ~[patched_1.16.2.jar:git-Paper-185]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_261]

what's error?

it's 3.34.3 also error

4. Either with this or with your essentials plugin, would it be possible to add support for ForgeCaps? The Capabilities section of the player.dat file which forge uses to store data. I believe it would be as simple as saving that whole table and uploading/downloading it. Let me know if I can help, I posted the same as a question on the issue tracker for MPDB. Thanks for your time and for reading, I love the plugin either way, I just wish it had this small addition.

5. Iam having some issues in compatibility with quickshop reremake. If a player is offline and users by some stuff out of his shop, he doesn't get the correct amount of money by mpdb when he logs in, even though the transaction log of quickshop is correct.
    Can someone help? Am I doing something wrong?
    Economy saving and quickshop support enabled, using vault and essentialsx. (1.16.3)

Another thing is, that it takes several seconds until player inventory is loaded after login. That was a lot faster in older versions and players can't do anything until it's loaded. Is there anything to shorten this?

6. Can you add support for qshop? plx

7. is it possible to have single way of syncing inventory? e.g. server A items can go to server B, but server B items cannot go to server A

8. update 1.16.4 pls

• Like Like x 1
  9. 1.16.4 does not work

10. pls update to 1.16.4

11. I have the same problem as you, have you solved it?

12. We need one essential option in the config:

save without kick = true

because we have a plugin that keeps the players on the server on restart, but your plugin kicks the players before all that - so i only need a command to save before the restart is running, but the players can wait on the server without a kick.

https://github.com/Letsmine/Bungee-Reconnect

13. Well, not really. Since the author is not reacting I just disabled quickshop support, so it's handled by vault/quickshop itself.
    The high delay until inventory is loaded is still there. No idea how to fix this.

14. Can you add feauture?
    /eco give player 100 on {server 1}
    Player on {server 2} or if he is on another server and get 100 money?
    That plugin have only one function when player is offline but its not real sync. Sync is when vault works on all bungeecord servers with online or offline players.

15. Hi! Do you think you could add support for syncing the player data for the plugin SkillsPro? This would save us so much trouble ^-^

16. so i just merged servers with a friend of mine. and i put the plugin on both of ours, if worked. our inventories merged, but it deleted them first. is our old inventories stored somewhere else? or gone forever.

17. Following strings in the config.yml didn't work...

ChatMessage:
    Commands:
    - inventoryOpen: ''
    - armorOpen: ''​

Farther the hole "XP-commands" didn't have any strings to adjust the chatmessages.

All in all, a nice idea and mostly well done, but with a few bugs...

#2338 Cantibra, Nov 19, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  18. Hi! My players get kicked even though I use a bungee plugin that should send the players to other servers instead of kicking them. This only happens in one server. How do I prevent that it kicks the players?

19. Can the Plugin save advancements? Its part of the nbt from the player so I guess its possible, it would be so nice if this option also comes to us :)

• Like Like x 1